Looking for investors. - page 4

Damovoi:
OK, I've listened to your opinion and I'll stick to mine. I am confident in my system, that's one. And two, I have the option of repaying the loan with no profit from the market. I've considered that option. Thank you for your concern.
It's not enough to be confident in your system, you need to be confident that the broker will allow you to use the system and allow you to withdraw your earnings.

Vladimir Pastushak:

You are not the first and not the last to look for investors here, but most of them at least show something that would not be an empty word...

If you have a signal with the price 999999 no one will subscribe, but potential investors can assess the risks, and if you can not even understand and show or otherwise confirm your words, no one is likely to believe you...

+

You need monitoring... Let even a two-month state, as the author says, but, only monitoring will convince, or not, some investor.

Ghenadie Tumco:

+

You need monitoring... Even a bimonthly stats, as the author says, but, only monitoring will convince, or not, some investor.

You need any report with trading history, plus returns.

The history is needed to review lots for dabbling in martingale and nets, as well as for depo loading and risks, most importantly the risk-profit ratio.

Damovoi:
Once again, the signals are not familiar to me and I simply have no desire to fill my head with them. We can talk to a potential investor and not in a public place. I do not have the slightest desire to show each other my pussy (excuse the expression). A serious investor will contact the person and make a decision, and make a show here in a public place... Be my guest. Money likes silence.

Amazing!!!

You are talking to a potential investor, I am asking specific questions as an investor, to which you hesitate to give elementary answers...

Or are you so naive that you think people will trust their hard-earned money to you-know-who and take their word for it?

Vladimir Pastushak:

History is needed to review lots for dabbling in martingale and nets, as well as for depot load and risks, most importantly the risk profit ratio.

It's up to everyone to decide for themselves.

My approach. If (Average Monthly Income %) / (Maximum Drawdown %) >= 1, it's worth analyzing. If not, it's not worth the gamble.

Author, what is your ratio?

I can't understand it. If you're a successful trader... And you're confident in your trading strategy. Why do you need investors... You can make 100 quid and you don't have to share it with anyone.

Trying to prove something without proof and begging for money in the hope that there are those who will give up their hard-earned money. I'd rather put it in the bank with interest... It's small, but it's guaranteed and it's insured.

This is a pig in a poke...

Yes, a naive man, just like me when I was young, he has not encountered purely "concrete real investors" - they will teach him to love freedom - he will get tired of hiding... or maybe he is also from their company - seeking naive people - to whom money hurts his thigh badly...))

Damovoi:

Show me your trading stats, don't be shy. I'll take your word for it!

Let's discuss at least what we have. We won't insult you for taking the initiative.

Damovoi:
Once again, I am not familiar with the signals and have no desire to fill my head with them. We can talk to a potential investor in a non-public place. I do not have the slightest desire to have a pissing contest (pardon the expression) here. A serious investor will contact the person and make a decision, and make a show here in a public place... Be my guest. Money likes silence.
money likes quiet))) a serious investor will stay away from you!
the signals are unfamiliar to him... i don't know signals, they are not that i'm familiar with them.
If you're a serious trader looking for cash inflow from outside, you'd better study signals long and hard, because they are very attractive investment in your trading ... but you don't want to bother))... Well, maybe you should do something else, if you don't have time and desire even for the most interesting opportunities like signals service... that's just plain stupid...

I am amazed at the hardheadedness of some people who come here with such questions... You were immediately given simple and clear answers, which you ignore because of your hardheadedness and lack of understanding:

Another grabber with no real life history, but a terrible desire to invest?

Oh, the PAMM guys...

Reason: