Yandex Direct - who is advertising? Moderator rejection. Documents for authorship. - page 16

Alexandr Gavrilin:

You understand that promotion through search leads to clients not immediately, and even if it does, the position can fly away for a number of reasons, the same penalties from Yandex.

People who advertise through google.adwords , how they are doing with forex?

I don't know how they are doing it and I just don't know how they are doing it:

Hello!

We have checked your website and concluded that it complies with AdWords ad guidelines.

Customer ID: xxxxxxxxxxxx

URL displayed: mql5.com.

Letter dated 26 January 2016.

Alexandr Gavrilin:

You understand that promotion through search leads to clients not immediately, and even if it does, the position can fly away for a number of reasons, the same penalties from Yandex.

People who advertise through google.adwords, how are things with forex there?

It's OK, just the prices are not OK ....

It didn't take long for the music to play... )

Requested a letter of guarantee ))

Well, I will have to sign that no licence is required for this kind of business. )

http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_113658/6a4a5b5468ba8b99831699f7d048d2a5d7710610/

Статья 12. Перечень видов деятельности, на которые требуются лицензии / КонсультантПлюс
  • www.consultant.ru
- Справка. Лицензионные требования к соискателю лицензии на изготовление экземпляров аудиовизуальных произведений, программ для ЭВМ и баз данных, фонограмм

give me an example of a letter of guarantee later.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

Well, I will have to sign that no licence is required for this kind of business. )

http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_113658/6a4a5b5468ba8b99831699f7d048d2a5d7710610/

) It will not work, the law of 01012016 on advertising is a restriction on the advertising of forex services, unfortunately, programming for forex is Yandex attached to forex advertising ...

I have not tried a letter of guarantee, so I am waiting for your result ...

Vladimir Pastushak:

No way, the law of 01012016 on advertising restricts the advertising of forex services, unfortunately, programming for forex is Yandex attached to forex advertising...

I did not try to do a letter of guarantee for that as well waiting for your result ...

in the law on forex advertising it says only this:

"5.1 Advertisements inducing transactions with forex dealers must contain the following statement: "The contracts or financial instruments offered for conclusion are highly risky and may result in the loss of the deposited funds in full. You should familiarise yourself with the risks involved before entering into transactions". The public announcement of prices (price discovery procedure) and other significant contractual terms and conditions does not constitute advertising that induces the conclusion of transactions with forex dealers. "

http://base.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi?req=doc;base=LAW;n=178004;fld=134;dst=1000000001,0;rnd=0.07752278067120155

Vladislav Andruschenko:
You will give me an example of a letter of guarantee later.
They half fill in the form themselves, they do it by clicking on the "download" button (you can see the button on the screenshot)
Files:

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
they half fill in the form themselves, there when you click on the "download" button (you can see the button in the screenshot)
Quite interesting .... Waiting for your result ...

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

I have not talked to them, they put it down to the fact that it's a software service for trade, which means a license is required (((

The mere fact that the system has not been cleared may cause an inconsistency but the real problem is that it does not appear.

i got "advisor by indicator" but "write advisor" did not. )))) i am psyched about such moderation.

Alexandr Gavrilin:

I have not talked to them, they put it down to the fact that it is a service to create software for commerce, which means a license is required (((

If you have any progress let me know how to get around, some words get through, others do not.

i got "advisor by indicator" but "write an advisor" did not. )))) i'm psyched about such moderation.

I am interested in correspondence and links to the law where trading software requires a licence.
Reason: