FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 841

tuma_news:

Euro will be both above 1.1356 and below 1.1050

Movement pattern in an expanding triangle...

Could be. We shall see. With triangles it's up to Pharaoh.

max325:
Yes, Uncle Vasya at any time can say I do not like the cloud. And stop playing with it. Yes, and look what is stored in his cloud at any time. An external drive isn't an option either. Fires, burglaries, floods happen. I decided for myself this way: I store in three places - at home on my computer, always with me on a flash drive when I'm not home and even my brother on a hard drive all dumped.

CME has already said )))

It no longer publishes weekly options.To be more precise-weekly options have been integrated with something or someone. Or a separate product.

In general, on the red-blue were saddened )))

max325:
Maybe. We'll see. The triangles are for Pharaoh.
The most interesting thing is when one triangle is nested in another, of a higher order.

I have no doubt that the price will go up on Monday.

In any case, in the green line I am sure it will go up.

Buy from 1.1144

tuma_news:
The most interesting thing is when one triangle is nested in another, of a higher order.

1 template and 2 sub-templates inside it:

mmmoguschiy-new:
Tolik the alcoholic, re-login!

And don't poke me.
LET'S SAY THERE ARE NO SUCCESSFUL TRADERS IN FOREX, OTHERWISE THERE WOULD BE ETERNAL PAMMERS OR ALGORITHMS WHERE THERE ARE NO LOSERS
BUT INSTEAD PEOPLE GET BURIED BECAUSE THEY'RE GETTING OLD. YOU TELL US WHAT TO DO? AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS DESIGNED FOR?

VBCVBCV:
LET'S EVEN SAY THERE ARE NO SUCCESSFUL TRADERS IN FOREX, OTHERWISE THERE WOULD BE ETERNAL PAMS OR ALGORITHMS WHERE THERE ARE NO LOSERS.
BUT INSTEAD, PEOPLE GET BURIED BECAUSE THEY'RE GETTING OLD. YOU'RE TELLING US WHAT TO DO? AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS DESIGNED FOR?

all of the above.

It is greed that kills people.

max325:

1 template and 2 sub-templates within it:

from a torch? or is there a reason?

max325:

pound 1.3650)))

probably.

I don't watch it.

Reason: