FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 578

sxww:

I'm telling you clearly - I didn't count anything, I was shown that level myself today. Now do you understand the bullshit you've been talking about for half a day?

And I ask you two woodpeckers not to contact me anymore, I will ignore my posts and delete messages from my personal account without reading them. If you're dumb, I won't put your brains in. And if you are stupid, you can tell right away by your channels and fibs, there is another smart one sitting in the bushes nearby.

You are older than I am and my upbringing does not allow me to call you names.

sxww:

Myth, all evened out?) Waiting for new sets?

And a request to you, do not give them more deals, let them pass for a signal and use them to their health.

If a normal person asks you something, you can always explain, and if this dumb wisdom is babbling on, you won't understand what they want.

You're the king of marketing! I can already see the advertising slogan: "BODY-SIGNALS FROM BODY-TRADERS" - DON'T RESPECT YOURSELF"

I don't need your signals for nothing.

Roman Busarov:

and you don't even have anything to say... just diarrhea.... oh yeah.... diarrhea again...

you lost again? you're scraping by on the depo? come on... you're gonna try to turn a 100 cents into a 5$ again???

nothing to show for it... I'm sick and tired of losing... when will it end?

THEY DIDN'T GIVE IT TO ME, YOU BASTARDS!!!

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, IT WON'T GO ANY FURTHER... OR WHAT DO YOU SAY LATER? MARKET FICKLE BASTARD

BAREFOOT ON THE FIELD... ...WITH A NAKED TORSO... SELL THE SIGNALS TO THE DUCKBILLS BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT HERE!!!

AND BRING A FRIEND...

It's leaked again))))

tuma_news:

Gentlemen, I'm sorry,

I was wrong in the prediction-drawing)

Thank you!

Dear editors!

Please put me out of commission for 1 week.

well herettttttttttttttttttt..........(((

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
well herettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt..........((!
What a bunch of people!!! Rena hello, tell me how are you doing? )) Where have you been?

mmmoguschiy-new:
What people! Rena hello! Tell me how you doing? )) Where you been?

Hi! No luck on the forex, no luck at all))))

As u-always writing a new walk. Strategy HFT 2-LEG

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
Hi! No luck on the forehand))))
I thought I had the whole handicap... I thought I'd lost it all...)

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:

As always, I'm writing a new programme

What's it about this time?
Reason: