FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 574

Roman Busarov:
The price is guaranteed for the village of franc, and then you decide for yourself.) and yes... look at the DB of 25.07 there's an interesting picture ...

Thanks, I'll have a look) Look at yesterday's yen, how it was driven in.

They do not get enough when you give them a guaranteed trade, they need to open somewhere every five minutes and everything must be on the plus side. They do not need to learn or think, they are incompetent workers.)

Roman Busarov:
you have been given a guaranteed target for the village of franc, and then it's up to you to decide =) and yes... look at the DB of 25.07 there is an interesting picture ...
0.98))) Did you look at the chart?)))) guaranteed))

azfaraon:
0.98))) Have you looked at the chart?)))Guaranteed))
waiting for your prediction.... carefully

Roman Busarov:
awaiting your prediction.... carefully
I can send to the page too))

azfaraon:
I can send a page too))
Where's the prediction? Well, when it comes to the voiceover, it's gone...

Roman Busarov:
Where's the prediction, now that it's been announced, gone...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/5499493/usdchf-h4-templer-holdings-management

look at where the highs and lows were

График USDCHF, H4, 2016.07.22 10:17 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
График USDCHF, H4, 2016.07.22 10:17 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: USDCHF. Период графика: H4. Брокер: Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Demo. Дата: 2016.07.22 10:17 UTC.

Myth, what do they tell you then? Did that line on the chart cross that one? ))))

Jagi jagi)

elimination of hang-ups)

sxww:

Myth, what do they tell you then? Did that line on the chart cross that one? ))))

wait a minute... there's a poem being written on the forecast... wait for it...

have you looked at the DB...

Roman Busarov:

wait for it... there's a poem being written on the forecast... wait for it...

you looked at the DB...

Not yet, I'm just picking mushrooms...) The ruble jumped up 4 points at once from 63)

Roman Busarov:
you have been given a guaranteed target for the village of franc, and then it's up to you to decide =) and yes... look at the DB of 25.07 there's an interesting picture...

Not about this line? no picture for me yet(( only columns of numbers)))

Reason: