FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 503

sxww:
Lesh, don't you want to wipe your ass?)
I looked through a couple of pages and not a single word I needed, one rant and rave about their banks and how they were growing up beautifully all the time. In fact, you wouldn't expect much more from them.

Alexey Busygin:
I looked through a couple of pages and not a single word.
It took me half a day to find the information I needed, a couple of pages.

sxww:
I sat there for half a day until I found the information I needed, a couple of pages.
tell him to put a translator on it and it will translate the page automatically =)

Roman Busarov:
Tell him to install a translator and have it translate the page automatically =)
So that they would say it's my fault that Lesha is always smiling?)))

sxww:
I sat there for half a day while I found the info I needed, a couple of pages.

So they haven't made most of the statements there yet.

Minutes of July 2016 Reserve Bank Council Monetary Policy Committee meeting
19 July 2016, 11:30am AEST

Reserve Bank Council Meeting - MonetaryPolicy Decision
2 August 2016, 2:30pm AEST
Chart Update
3 August 2016, 11:30am AEST
Monetary Policy Statement
5 August 2016, 11:30am AEST
Speech by Glenn Stevens, Governor, to Anika Foundation Lunch, Sydney
10 August 2016, 1:05pm AEST
Minutes of August 2016 Reserve Bank Council Monetary Policy Committee meeting
16 August 2016, 11:30am AEST
Group attendance by Jenny Hancock, Senior Manager, Payments Policy Division, at Risk Australia Conference, Sydney

August 18, 2016, 2:10pm AEST

I don't know where you could find this in three pages or if you could even find it at all.

Alexey Busygin:

So they haven't made most of the statements there yet.

Minutes of July 2016 Reserve Bank Council Monetary Policy Committee meeting
19 July 2016, 11:30am AEST

Reserve Bank Council Meeting - Monetary Policy Decision
2 August 2016, 2:30pm AEST
Chart Update
3 August 2016, 11:30am AEST
Monetary Policy Statement
5 August 2016, 11:30am AEST
Speech by Glenn Stevens, Governor, to Anika Foundation Lunch, Sydney
10 August 2016, 1:05pm AEST
Minutes of August 2016 Reserve Bank Council Monetary Policy Committee meeting
16 August 2016, 11:30am AEST
Group attendance by Jenny Hancock, Senior Manager, Payments Policy Division, at Risk Australia Conference, Sydney

August 18, 2016, 2:10pm AEST

I don't know where you could find this in three pages and could you even

he didn't think you'd go there ))))))

Alexey Busygin:
Where does it say that?

http://www.rba.gov.au/mkt-operations/intl-mkt-oper.html

it's right there ))

International Market Operations | RBA
  • www.rba.gov.au
On most business days, the Reserve Bank transacts in the foreign exchange market. These transactions are principally to facilitate client requirements, with the vast majority of this activity arising from the provision of foreign exchange services to the Australian Government. In the normal course of events, the Bank covers its sales of foreign...

ABC77:

http://www.rba.gov.au/mkt-operations/intl-mkt-oper.html

it's right there ))

Translation, it doesn't say that bank of Australia's foreign exchange reserves are 55% in quid

On most business days, the Reserve Bank conducts transactions in the foreign exchange market. These transactions are primarily to facilitate customer requirements, with the vast majority of this activity in connection with the provision of foreign exchange services by the Australian Government. In the normal course of events, the Bank covers its sales of foreign exchange to the government when buying foreign exchange in the market. The Reserve Bank has an existing stock of foreign exchange assets and, at times when the market for Australian dollars is Underlined, it is able to draw on these reserves to meet demand from the Government and other customers. These reserves will subsequently be replenished when the Bank has decided that market conditions have stabilised.

The Reserve Bank also conducts market transactions to manage foreign exchange risk on its portfolio of foreign currency assets.
As described below, the foreign currency assets on the Bank's balance sheet are managed as a benchmark. In order to maintain the foreign currency composition of these assets at, or within modest deviations of, their benchmark weights, the Bank regularly rebalances its foreign currency portfolio. These Rebalancing operations, as well as any transactions necessary to accommodate changes in the benchmark weights, involve the Reserve Bank operating in both the currency spot and swap markets.

To implement monetary policy, the Reserve Bank often supplements its domestic market operations with foreign exchange swaps against the Australian dollar.
These transactions are used in much the same way as reverse purchases to alter the liquidity profile of flows into and out of the banking system. The foreign exchange swap market is much larger and generally more liquid than the domestic repo market. The bank is also an active user of currency swaps when managing the cash held in its foreign currency portfolio. All foreign exchange swaps executed by the Bank are for short periods, generally not exceeding three months. The Reserve Bank's use of foreign exchange swaps has no effect on the value of the Australian dollar.

Some operations carried out by the Reserve Bank are designed to influence exchange rate or foreign exchange market conditions.
Australia has operated a floating exchange rate regime for over thirty years and, over time, Bank intervention has become less frequent as the market has developed, hedging for exchange rate risk has become more effective and as the benefits of a floating exchange rate regime have been realised .Nevertheless, the Reserve Bank always retained the discretion to intervene in the foreign exchange market to address dysfunction and/or significant misalignment in the value of the Australian dollar. Transactions carried out for this purpose are generally made in the spot market. The Bank provides daily data (with a lag) on currency interventions on its website.

The Reserve Bank also operates in the foreign exchange market from time to time in order to manage the level of its foreign exchange holdings.
Traditionally, this has entailed changes in the Bank's compensating holdings in its holdings as a result of prior intervention. To the extent that these transactions involve changes in the Bank's net foreign exchange position, they could be characterised as interventions. In practice, however, they differ from intervention transactions in that they are executed in such a way as to minimise their impact on the exchange rate and on market conditions more generally. They tend to be executed in small quantities over an extended period.

Reserves management

Except forits reserve position in the IMF, Australia's holdings of official reserve assets are held on the reserve bank's balance sheet .The Bank's official reserve assets include both foreign currency assets as well as gold .The Bank holds foreign currency assets primarily to facilitate its spot foreign exchange market policy activities, although they are also used to augment domestic money market operations (see above). Foreign currency denominated assets expose the Bank's balance sheet to foreign exchange risk and, as in the Bank's domestic securities portfolio, foreign currency assets may carry interest rate, credit and liquidity risks. The optimal level of reserves represents a compromise between these risks and what is considered necessary to achieve the Bank's policy objectives.

The man-date under which the reserves are managed requires investment in assets of high credit quality and that the portfolio has sufficient liquidity to permit the Bank to meet its policy objectives.
Key risks to the balance sheet are mitigated where possible, principally by maintaining a diversified currency structure. The investment process for foreign currency assets is guided by an internal benchmark, which represents the Reserve Bank's best estimate of the mix of foreign currency investments that maximizes returns over the long term, subject to acceptable levels of risk and comprehensive security and liquidityrequirements

Benchmark Portfolio

USD EUR JPY CAD GBP KRW RMB

Currency allocation (% of total)

Duration (months)

Investments within benchmark currencies are limited to sovereign and quasi-sovereign and supranational debt instruments and cash investments secured by high quality debt under repurchase agreement .Sovereign credit exposures are limited to the US, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Canada, Japan, the UK, China and South Korea.

The Reserve Bank also has investments in a number of Asian debt markets through participation in the EMEAP Asia Bond Fund (ABF) initiative.
This was established to help develop bond markets in the region as a result of the Asian currency crisis in the late 1990s. The Bank has modest holdings in both the US dollar-denominated fund, ABF1 and the local currency fund, ABF2. The two funds are managed by external managers and sit outside the internal framework of the benchmark bank.

Hide

Google Translator for Business- Translator Tools Website Translator Market Analysis Service

Lesorub:

like this...

Opened cool!

Tantrik:
he didn't think you'd go there ))))))
Now he's coding, checking information, looking, and then there's this )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Reason: