Searching for market patterns - page 68

Svinozavr:

Nah, I'm really surprised! Guys, what's the forecast? It's snowing... It's snowing, it's snowing... Are you going to predict green leaves? Actually, I don't mind - welcome. But a psychiatrist.

And, yes, the short remains.

and if claiming that the weather will persist is not a forecast? ;) It's snowing - I predict it will continue. When it ends, I will change the forecast :)

All in all, a useless experiment. Showing that it's real to make money in the market is not the task. No doubt about it. That there is a pattern - yes, so what? Neither the first nor the second by and large bothers anyone. Somebody cannot be forced to open on the market with a revolver to his head, somebody knows everything anyway ... Eh...

Just to make fun of you, maybe. Catching you at a bad run is a treat. Just to say hello, it's been a while.

Well... That's a result, too. Thank you, everyone.

He left, but promised to come back...

Svinozavr:
All in all, a useless experiment. Showing that it's real to make money in the market is not the task. No doubt about it. That there is a pattern - yes, so what? Neither the first nor the second by and large bothers anyone. Somebody cannot be forced to open on the market with a revolver to his head, somebody knows everything anyway ... Eh...

Just to make fun of you, maybe. Catching you at a bad run is a treat. Just to say hello, it's been a while.

Well... That's a result, too. Thank you, everyone.

There is a pattern in your behaviour, for example. Never follow through with what you start.

sever31:
There is a pattern in your behaviour, for example. Never follow through on anything you start.
"Never" is spelled together. Other than that, I agree.

Mischek:

Cuba two, three . Hrun to bury until winter. Till he admits he's doing the master prognosticator.

Buyers on the fall

I can sell them to you for fertilizer...

sever31:
There is a pattern to your behaviour, for example. Never follow through with what you start.

Well, the teacher will take all the secrets with him. Who has figured out how much varnish is needed on the bottom deck to make a violin sound?

Peter, in the long run, no one is interested in whether you will lose or earn money in a public demonstration of "contest no-prediction" trading (I am not interested, at least).

What is of interest to me is your sense of the concept, savoring the taste of, um, "co-o-o-n-tee-ext". Even though you've spoken a lot for it.

Today, when spaceships prowl the vast expanse of the big theatre, Peter does without prediction in trade. It doesn't make sense!

OnGoing:
Well, the teacher will take all the secrets with him. Who figured out how much varnish is needed on the bottom deck to make a violin sound?

there was a "sound" that the "pulse" code of the turntable was not combed... will probably be posted later... :-) we'll see where and how much "lacquer" to add ... :-)
Reason: