FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1164

Before the news

Server Muradasilov:

Before the news

It's a splash again.

They don't seem to digest immediately...

sterva:

It's a splash again.

They don't seem to digest it right away...

So they only do reports when it's news time for drag for example - the beginning of babbling, the beginning of news time, and they have a long speech.

The news robots start bombing first, and then all the others - it means that nothing has been said yet, what to start with

Lesorub:

Is Sunday the fall molt of werewolves?

Or what?

There's more than 4k oi on the prowler on the putt. And the volume is over 6k. Why?

mmmoguschiy-new:
the moon causes flushes. yellow fluid to the temples
I'm aware of the yellow eyes and stuff. How does that help us?

sterva:

Is Sunday the fall molt of werewolves?

Or what?

Strong movement in the CELL on Eura either on Friday or Monday, +/- 1-2 days before the event...

Could be on unemployment tomorrow as well....

mmmoguschiy-new:
There is nothing I can do to help, except to warn

To warn of trouble-put your feet up, ladies and gentlemen!

Hello! I have had a problem with my last name changing, so I decided to update my profile, but was unable to do so. I started looking to delete the account and create a new one using my new surname, but I couldn't find it either. I have a question, can I even delete my account and all information, and I'm sorry, how do I do that? I'll add to the above that I don't want my details to be available on internet search engines with a link to this website. I'm supposed to register with the website and my details won't be shown in any way on the internet!

Any advice! Thank you for your reply!

Reason: