FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1319

Renat Akhtyamov:

close - drain

rhyme!

What's there not to know?

Yenka is just as likely to sink both buyers and sellers

Movlat's doing all right, there's no rush for him

Of course he does. There will always be bricks and there will always be those who lay them. There is no hurry.

max325:
Of course it is. There will always be bricks and there will always be those who lay them. There's no hurry.
Naturally - they lay the wall and carry it underneath)

Renat Akhtyamov:

There is a very powerful level.

Do we break through or do we go sharply lower and then come back?

Renat Akhtyamov:

We will have to do it again:

RenatAkhtyamov:

I am learning inside the day

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yenka is equally likely to sink both buyers and sellers

Honey, more...

So if you calculate the risk correctly, then you may never lose at all)

In short, the euro is up.

Renat Akhtyamov:

So if you calculate the risk correctly, then you can never lose at all)

:)

Server Muradasilov:

:)

and you tell me - how else can you reduce the deposit if you don't do it yourself?

Renat Akhtyamov:
And you tell me - how else can you reduce the deposit if you don't do it yourself?
Rena, I'm kidding, you're serious.) . But to be honest - it is impossible to calculate the risks 100%, once a year there will be some kind of force majeure, so it's always :)

You can't do risk management taking into account leverage, spreads, swaps and so on...it's not worth taking into account instruments that can change at any time...a more sophisticated approach is needed...but on the other hand you just need to use something for your own good.

Movlat Baghiyev:
i.e. it's not worth taking into account instruments that may change at any given moment... a more sophisticated approach is needed, and on the other hand, you just need to use something for your own good ...

Hi Movlat, that's the funny thing, any broker does what he likes at any time, and how convenient it is))) - everything is written in regulations. And all the instruments are subject to it with no exceptions......

Server Muradasilov:

Someone must have found the point after all.
Reason: