FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1293

max325:
I associate this pair more with gbpchf.

bought off here, big difference

Renat Akhtyamov:
Crosses light up the dollar. For example EURGBP - double buck.... The quid intraday will never go towards the trader.
Yes, it does. The wrong places are being picked.

max325:
It's coming. The wrong places are being chosen.
I'm not gonna argue. The above is just my opinion.

Renat Akhtyamov:
bought out here.
You were right the other day when the pound was down 600 points. That it would be bought back. Selling was in this particular gbpchf pair from 1.28 with a comeback. That's why the whole double-joint overnight was without news. In the repertoire of the franc.

max325:
You were right when the pound was down 600 pips. That it will be bought back. Selling was in this particular pair gbpchf from 1.28 with a return. That's why the whole double-jawed overnight was also without news. In the repertoire of the franc.

GBP/CHF = GBP/USD* USD/CHF

quid bought back

no dollar impact

the same cross in essence, but the total spread if you trade the two halves-major is less.

If it is found, it may be possible to trade.

You can do it any way you want - you can have two majors or you can have one cross. But you can't do both together, because you get a triangle - 100% loss (lock essentially, loss = average spread multiplied by 6, at best).

Renat Akhtyamov:

GBP/CHF = GBP/USD* USD/CHF

quid bought back

no dollar impact

the same cross in essence, but the total spread if you trade the two halves-major is less.

in this case, you just need to find the arbitrage situation. if it is found, then you may trade

You can do what you like - you can have two majors or one cross. But not both of them together, because we obtain a triangle - 100% loss (lock in fact, the loss = average spread multiplied by 6, in the best case).

Well, I will suffer more. I have a lot of ideas. I have a lot of work to do. So far I'm interested in situations like this.

max325:

All right, I'll suffer some more. Maybe I'll get something. I've got a lot of work to do. So far, this is the kind of situation I'm interested in.

and I'm waiting for the arbitration model

The market is under correction at the moment, i.e. Equity is being pulled from the trade, it's a flat. You cannot make any entry/reversal decisions during a flat. We just wait in order not to sponsor a negative lock in buyers and sellers.

You've got Yusufchik here. Ah!

I've been looking for him. He has such clever thoughts! He does.

How did you get here? Yusuf? A man who understands the market.

I love watching you. Or rather, I love your sayings. Ah. They're so clever. I've missed you so much!

Renat Akhtyamov:

and I'm waiting for the arbitration model.

The market is in a correction right now, i.e. Equity is being pulled out of the trade, which is a flat. We should not make any entry/turn decisions within this flat. We just wait in order not to sponsor a negative lock in buyers and sellers.

Fi! You're screwing with your head, Renka! That's how you do it:

Sent 02 December 2016 - 10:20 am

Moon in Capricorn,continues to impose its qualities persistently and persistently.
Hence the price is once again unable to pick a direction and break out of its set range. The movement becomes more chaotic in Capricorn than when the moon is in Sagittarius.

sterva:

Pardon me, I respect that.

The peeple come in all kinds of ways.

I can't tell the joke or the irony without a bottle.)

The fui is well out. You may have your own variant on EUR/JPY.

I decided not to go for sale yet, there were signs today.

No thoughts on the EUR/JPY. I try to trade what I understand the move.

I do not know which way the Euro will go globally, be it 1.21 or 0.9.

Most likely the Euro will soon correct by a few hundred pips after the last move up

Reason: