FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1080

sxww:
I want those quotes in here, you codger.

You seem to be senile now, can't you hear your own words or are you still wearing rose-coloured glasses?

You idiots have been told a hundred times to sell a Canadian, but you're morons, what can you take.

sxww:
You idiots have been told a hundred times to sell a Canadian, but you're morons, what can you take.

Is that from your picture? Well, you've got the buy in right there.

The man has a 100% point-to-point forecast

new-rena:

Your post was created at"2016.09.28 21:12" and look at the quote. We were almost at your target already. So...

If you were talking about 3080, when was that??? Can't remember.

And last time you almost drove me crazy, proving that you have to buy.

So... last week I wrote off a target of 30- look it up...

Then when the price came to 30 I said I closed the short, and on Friday I gave you a present of history in honor of my birthday. there was even an arrow for you... the price went out of his comfort zone...

and i also told illyucha the chembell response against his sell. from the edge of the comfort zone... again i showed you... and yesterday i showed you the selloff... and today's bye what's left...

Buckskad falling or was there no hundred in the yen, retards?)

sxww:
is it down or was it a hundred n yen, you morons?)
are you sober?

Oh, what a ***, who's there to talk to.

Roman Busarov:

so... last week i wrote off a target of 30- look it up...

then when the price got to 30 i said i closed the short, and on friday i posted some history gifts for you on my birthday. there was even an arrow for you... the price went out of his comfort zone...

at the same time i told the ylucha the chembrand's answer against his sell. from the edge of the comfort zone i was solving from tuesday... again i showed it yesterday... and today's bye what's left...

found it, no problem

i have a memory if you need it

That was your most recent forecast.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page1051#comment_2847598

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
  • www.mql5.com
Скриншоты торговой платформы MetaTrader.

sxww:
Oh, ***, who's there to talk to.

Oh, come on.

You fucked up, just say so.

Make a prediction - let's see, your system doesn't seem to be working, at all.

new-rena:

found it, no problem.

I've got a memory, if you need me.

that was your last forecast.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page1051#comment_2847598

it was a statement of the picture to buy from 1.30 which i warned you about on Thursday and gave you the picture on Friday...

you don't understand... you give me near targets in numbers!!! you don't like it... you give me far targets again you don't like it...

you don't like it... if you give short targets, you get less drawdown... on long targets, you don't trade in 2 figures...

Remember on the pound from 1.3840 he said we're going to 48+

on the way he said we'd roll back to 1.40 for the debt...

warned that we would close the gap after the ref... did not argue with the old one in a flight of 32, mind you... just said that in 48+

so you were given screenshots and all... so no.... you don't like it either... =) well, pretty much typical human behavior =)

he also warned about the sideways in the euro...

Reason: