FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 938

Lesorub:
your index isn't real...
At the end of the year, when you get your pension and go to the shop to buy something, then you can tell me if it is real or not))))))))))))))

sxww:
At the end of the year, when you get your pension and go to the shop to buy something, then you can tell me if it's real or not))))))))))))))

they said they'd give you 5,000 each...

You can make moonshine...

Earlier, I voiced the harrier. Now I see everyone's agreed on it. I'm afraid to sell it now... (You're kidding.)

Maksim Diveev:
Earlier, I voiced the harrier. Now I see everyone's agreed on it. I'm afraid to sell it now... (You're what?)
If you're scared, don't listen to anyone. Just don't go in.)

Lesorub:

they said they'd give you 5,000 each...

You can make moonshine ...

Don't mention vodka, I can't even remember where I was, we drank there, there for a week, there for a week, there for another week and so on for more than a month.....

Ian this morning?)

Lesorub:
poor bastards... I'm telling you, distillate!!!
Yeah, that's good, 'cause they're drinking some really expensive acetone, also called vodka...

sxww:
Yeah, that's good, 'cause they're drinking some horrendously expensive acetone, also called vodka...
pound TR 3073...

sterva:
If you are afraid, don't listen to anyone. Just don't go in...)
So wanted to enter, but everyone on the forum agreed that usdcad is down. That's why I am scared.

Maksim Diveev:
So wanted to go in, but everyone on the forum agreed that usdcad is down. That's why it's shaky.

I didn't)
Reason: