FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 794

new-rena:

Oh, man... what's with all the cuddling?

Is your wallet bursting with profits?

)

my goodness is overflowing today.

I'm always kind, though.)

(Laughs) Thank you!

azfaraon:
On the euro if you are interested below 1.1143 the target is 1.1082.The target is on the top of 1.1332
I would like 1.1050 to close the pent-up selling.

tuma_news:

Strange, don't think I'm criticising you or questioning your predictions and presenting myself as superior to you in terms of market knowledge.

He was saying at the time 1.29 would be.

tuma_news:

I am not criticising you or questioning your predictions and presenting myself as higher than you in terms of market knowledge.

I wrote back then Tuma, that yes it is possible to enter in longs on this pair, but I choose other dollars myself.

And I strongly disagreed with the 42-43 level. Hardly, maximum is 1.40-41.

There are many interesting pairs emerging. Soon I will go out of positions and conduct a new analysis of my thoughts.

And here is the confirmation that I am on the right track for now

http://bcs-express.ru/novosti-i-analitika/soros-udvoil-medvezh-iu-pozitsiiu-po-s-p-500

I wanted to post a screenshot of the Jap... but I won't... first debt taken 103.15+-5

now the ideal rollback under 101,50 and continue to rise... got up with the lot from the specified level without closing the residual (30% of the original) Friday's buy from 100,40-

also partially corrected buying the pound (intro, took its own, and enough for another 220 trading days ahead =)) )

We will wait again for strong system signals.

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

I wrote back then Touma that yes it would be possible to go long on this pair, but I choose other $pairs myself.

There are many interesting pairs emerging. Soon I will go out of positions and conduct a new analysis of my thoughts.

And here is the confirmation of the fact that I am on the right track

http://bcs-express.ru/novosti-i-analitika/soros-udvoil-medvezh-iu-pozitsiiu-po-s-p-500

yes, the quid is a real chip....

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

I wrote back then Touma that yes it would be possible to go long on this pair, but I choose other $pairs myself.

And here is the confirmation of the fact that I am on the right track

When articles like this appear. I really want to buy some sipi or other. I don't trade Sipi. No one knows what it really does.

Roman Busarov:

I wanted to post a screenshot of the Jap... but I won't... first debt taken 103.15+-5

now the ideal rollback under 101,50 and continue to rise... got up with the specified level without closing the residual (30% of the original) Friday's buy from 100,40-

also partially corrected buying the pound (intro, took its own, and enough for another 220 trading days ahead =)) )

Will wait again for strong system signals.

I also closed part of it, so far this is the trading plan:

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

also closed part of it, so far this is the plan we're trading on:

Why so early?

new-rena:
why so early?

1. To lock in some of the profits,

2. Re-enter on the pullback and wait again ....

Reason: