FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 744

azfaraon:
Well at least give us the figures for say every day once a day .

mmmoguschiy-new:
If you've got a lot of guts...
Something will come of it.
Beautiful, soulful, but what is it and what is it about? Tell people, enlighten them.

new-rena:
It's beautiful, soulful, but what is it and what is it about? Tell people, enlighten them.

They meant this, what's not to understand? It's a bash for you while I'm being kind.

Dimmerd:

They meant this, what's not to understand? It's a little bit of a giveaway for you while I'm being nice.

Oh, yo, yo, yo, yo, .... What happened to the ruble?

Is the depo out?

Don't worry so much, we've all been through it.

Roman Busarov:
What is the correct way to understand the picture?

new-rena:

Oh yo yo yo .... What happened to the ruble?

Is the depo out?

Do not worry so much, everyone has been through this.

The ruble is doing fine, it started to fall to the yen yesterday at about 800 points, today it wins back a quarter of it, because oil fell to 49.12 from 50.77 yesterday and today it won back to the middle of yesterday's fall - 49.90.

But it is nothing, the problem is elsewhere - I have installed so many indicators and drew so many sticks that now I cannot see the ruble's value behind them(((

I didn't promise anyone anything, woodpeckers)

Dimmerd:

The ruble is doing fine, it started to fall to the yen yesterday at about 800 points, today it has won back a quarter of it, because oil fell to 49.12 from 50.77 yesterday, today it has won back to the middle of yesterday's fall, i.e. 49.90.

But it is nothing, the problem is elsewhere - I have set so many indicators and drew sticks, that now I cannot see the RUB's value.

That's right !!! You should never get discouraged!

And there really are a lot of dashes)))

I'd say there's no place to live) The main thing is that it's profitable!

Dimmerd:

The ruble is doing fine, it started to fall to the yen yesterday at about 800 points, today it has won back a quarter of it, because oil fell to 49.12 from 50.77 yesterday, today it has won back to the middle of yesterday's fall, i.e. 49.90.

But it is nothing, the problem is elsewhere - I have installed so many indicators and drew so many sticks that now I cannot see the ruble's value behind them(((

The ruble will fall and the dollar will be worth 100.))) Bullshit). Personally, I'd pick up another pair. The wooden one is not to be trifled with. You can't call it an independent currency...
Reason: