FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 691

max325:
There's two pages of discussion. All you have to do is to write either asset RUB or specifically USDRUB currency pair. As I understood Renu he says usdrub will fall (55-53 for example) not rub.

Already Rena has finished clarifying)))"In simple terms, the ruble will fall." for the especially gifted like me))))

And I wrote"I'm buying... and that would be OK, but the swap is big on this pair. "I think it's clear what the pair is about.

max325:
On usdcad I expressed my opinion at 1.28 +- we should buy long term. Strange gave 1.29 as a buy point. I think Pharaoh said to buy 1.2870.
Strange suggested to buy at 26 and forget about it, and it's too fucking accurate, if you consider the price went from 46 to 25 or something, to my mind it would continue going and going, how did he know that the U-turn comes? or rather, I even bought it below 26 but the fool pulled my stop and it went down on correction and now it would be 4000% in profit and if it turns around again it may go even higher

Dimmerd:
If I had listened to a wise guy, I would have bought below 26 but the stop loss slipped and now it would have been 4000 in the black. or rather, I even bought it below 26 but the fool pulled my stop and the correction knocked it out and now I would have made 4,000plus and if it turns around again I'll go even higher
At that time we talked about it for a whole week. All were in solidarity with this decision to buy 1.26-1.25. Roman, Strange, North, me. I even argued with two more crosses to buy nzdcad and eurcad. 1.34 will pass calmly.

Dimmerd:
Strenge was saying to buy and forget about 26 and that is extremely accurate considering the fact that the price went from 46 to 25 or so, as far as I know it would go and would go, how did he know that the reversal would happen, I don't know if he would listen to a smart man ... or rather, I even bought it below 26 but the fool pulled my stop and the correction knocked it out and now I would be 4000 on the plus side and if it continues to reverse I would be in the plus zone

Was that in June or something? (I don't follow the Canadian)

I got it from the CME reports, it's black and white.

new-rena:

Was that in June or something? (I don't follow Canadian).

Pulled it from the CME reports, it's all in black and white.

It was late April/early May. There were also drawing lessons on the computer ))))

I was talking about buckskade

new-rena:

Was that in June or something? (I don't follow Canadian).

Pulled it from the SME reports, it's all in black and white.

Yeah it's that simple, it says around 25-26 buckscade will turn))))

Dimmerd:
I was talking about the buckscade.
That's what I was talking about. It was like a supplement to the reasoning.

Dimmerd:
Yeah, it's that simple, it says around 25-26 buckskad will turn around))))
Yes, even highlighted in green ))))

max325:
That's what I'm talking about. It's like an addendum to the reasoning.
So you have the Eurocad on the screen at 1.42
Reason: