FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 629

sterva:
Everyone trades in different ways. No one has ever given any good inputs. The only thing that amazes me is that once a year someone who doesn't understand will drop by, convince everyone that he is the only one who can point the "way", and then that's it. Dddetki, my last charity (finger in the sky) and I won't give any more inputs, I'm offended.... Thank you, thanks to charity we live. Just wondering what the hell came in...... Great, but we are not in a rush ourselves.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVSWXIquUPA

sterva:
Everyone trades in different ways. No one has ever given any good inputs. The only thing that amazes me is that once a year someone who doesn't understand will drop by, convince everyone that he is the only one who can point the "way", and then that's it. Dddetki, my last charity (finger in the sky) and I won't give any more inputs, I'm offended.... Thank you, thanks to charity we live. Just wondering what the hell came in...... Great, but we are not in a rush ourselves.)
Who's asking you for these inputs? There's no need to get yourself all worked up.

new-rena:

Who has any thoughts - what does it mean and what are the dates in this chart?

Don't look at any nonsense, it only distracts and misleads, the chart has everything, all volumes are taken into account and counted.

The only thing to learn is to read the chart correctly, on each TF individually.

Duckbills! To the Old One for retraining!!!
Трейдеры в ярости: статистика больше не нужна
Трейдеры в ярости: статистика больше не нужна
  • www.vestifinance.ru
Экономические данные больше ничего не значат. Инвесторы и трейдеры потеряли основной ориентир на рынках, к которому они привыкли.

new-rena:
Who's asking you for these inputs? There's no need to get so wound up.
Newrena read it carefully, it's the second time you've made me out to be someone you don't understand. Don't be so quick to comment.

Alexey Busygin:

Don't look at any nonsense, it only distracts and misleads, the chart has everything, all volumes are taken into account and counted.

The only thing is to learn to read the chart correctly, on each TF individually.

read the Euroena on the hour...

what entry and exit she wrote there?

sterva:
Newrena read it carefully, it's the second time you've made me out to be someone you don't understand. Take your time with your comments.
Pardon me. Reread it. Sorry, off-target).

Lesorub:

what in and out did she write there?

I'm in a game right now, no time to read.

I am waiting for Ishim. I want him to change his mind about selling euros, according to my post on the previous page.

That is, I personally understand it this way - given expiry dates, given prices to which the price will return. Of course it will go lower between these dates to drain those. who are set to sell against the expiry price. and vice versa. But the price is determined and it will be.

There's probably not much else to read in this report.

Lesorub:

what in and out did she write there?

I can only say one thing, the volumes of quotes that are supplied, are supplied as fully as possible. And this new fashion that has gone on here, reports, swaps and other nonsense, individually does not show the whole picture.
Reason: