FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 628

I love the Teacher...
I honour Guru even at rest...
Sensei, it's all for me...

(an excerpt from an ancient...
trader's song)))

I join in. Euryk had a little more to please the Master today. I hope he returns in good spirits.

Vizard_:
I love Teacher...
I honor the Teacher even when I'm on vacation...
Sensei, it's all for me...

(an excerpt from an ancient...
trader's song)))

Hey Warlock, I've already been spat on here)

Nestradamus, if I called a retard a retard, I don't think I insulted anyone, I just stated a fact.

I don't even want to talk about the Teacher, it's clinical. Although I revere HIM).

Prove it, what's there to prove?)

I told HIM when he sold at 1050 - do not do this, the North came said what to where, what more do you want?

What is not clear here:

These shorts are trying to convince someone that they'll make more money on an intrade? Let them tell their grandmothers on the bench a fairy tale.

Server, you haven't grown a peeper yet to sign up for anything.

sxww:

Hey Warlock, I've already been spat on here)

Nestradamus, if I called a retard a retard, I don't think I insulted anyone, I just stated a fact.

I don't even want to talk about the Teacher, it's clinical. Although I revere HIM).

Prove it, what's there to prove?)

I told HIM when he sold at 1050 - do not do this, the North came said what to where, what more do you want?

What is not clear here:

These shorts are trying to convince someone that they'll make more money on an intrade? Let them tell their grandmothers on the bench a fairy tale.

Server, you haven't grown a pirate to sign up for anything yet.

Calm down, old man. I generally believe that everyone has his own opinion and his own financial result.

I wrote above that it is the moment of entry and the moment of exit that counts, so you can't tell from the outside.

I have a great result on the PAMM, and I honour him for that too. He is convinced of his bright future. May the puppets not leave HIM behind).

new-rena:

Calm down, old man. I generally believe that everyone has a different opinion and a different financial outcome.

I wrote above that it's the moment of entry and the moment of exit that counts, so you can't tell from the outside.

But the Master has a great result on PAMM and I respect him for that too. He is convinced of his bright future. May the dolls be with him)

90% of the others have the same thing.

It is clear to the horse that they are pouring and running around here ......

Barabashkin came up with a good idea in my opinion.

Let's get down to business, if you have something to say.

I have been thinking about it for a long time and I am not sure what to do with it.)

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2016

Karputov Vladimir, 2016.01.08 13:42

Branch rules: there is a strict moderation in the branch. Swearing and insults are prohibited.

Desirable format of giving of the information: the inserted picture with a marking and a small explanation. For example like this:

And a description of what's shown and how you see it going forward.

Yeah, fantasise about what you see on the price chart, what anyone sees.

Kids, without any real trading data you can stare at that chart for years for no reason, and HE is a living example.

To trade using only the price chart in MT you have to be a total sucker, and a rich one at that.

Okay. I suggest we go through the CME reports.

For example, I followed the link that Pako gave me, which is here and then here.

I get this:

and here.

And I downloaded the 39th section of the report from the CME group.

In this case we have the trading report for Euro-dollar

I suggest we begin a detailed review of the report slowly, without jumping to other reports until we understand what's what.

I don't see anything secretive in us figuring it out together.

One head is good, but two is better.)

On the first page of the report we see the data.

I think this is the chart of expiry.

For better understanding I will use machine translation into Russian:

SEPARATE NEGOTIATED PRICE DATA FOR

OPEN, HIGH, LOW, CLOSE

AND SETTLEMENTS REFLECT THE CME REGULAR TRADING HOURS SESSION ONLY

CLEARED VOLUME REFLECTS REGULAR

TRADING HOURS (RTH) AND CME GLOBEX® VOLUME FOR FUTURES AND COMBINED VOLUME FOR OPTIONS. RTH VOLUME REFLECTS PIT TRADING AND CASH FOR FUTURES ONLY.

VOLUME OR OPEN POSITION (BOTH BEFORE AND AFTER THE LAST DAY OF THE TRADE) CAN BE AFFECTED BY: CASH FOR FUTURES, SPREADS, CLEARED TRADES OF PREVIOUS DAYS

(OUT-TRADES), POSITION ADJUSTERS, OPTIONS, POSITIONS IN DELIVERY OR POSITIONS IN THE CASH CYCLE

B=BID A=ASK N=NOMINAL P=POST

SETTLEMENT SESSION # =NEW HIGH CONTRACT PRICE * =NEW REDUCES LOW PRICE R=RECORD VOL OR AGREED PRICE INT OPN DETERMINED BY RULE 813 CME

B=BID A=ASK

TAXI SETTLEMENT N=NOMINAL P=POST (CABINET DEAL) 1/2 TICK VALUED EURO FX = CME$INDEX FOR $6.25 = $5.00

PRODUCT LISTS REPRESENT CONTRACTS WITH

PRICE/VOLUME ACTIVITY AND/OR HAS ESTABLISHED AN OPEN POSITION. PRODUCTS ELIGIBLE TO TRADE, BUT, IDLE, DO NOT APPEAR IN THIS REPORT

Well the translation is not very .... Let's write - who understands it?

Who has any thoughts - what does it mean and what are the dates in this chart, is the price to which the euro-dollar exchange rate will be heading these days known?

Ежедневные отчёты биржи CME — ProfiTraders.com
  • profitraders.com
Предварительные (preliminary) отчёты биржи CME (daily bulletin) выходят каждый день (кроме воскресенья и понедельника) утром в 7.45−8.40 по московскому времени (иногда бывают задержки). Финальные отчёты (final) выходят обычно в течение 1-го часа американской сессии. Отчёты содержат сведения по торгам на фьючерсном и опционном рынке за...

wouldn't it be better to buy a moon now?

and an Audi...

Everyone trades in different ways. No one has ever made a good entrance. The only thing that amazes me is that once a year someone who doesn't understand will drop by, convince everyone that he is the only one who can point the "way", and then that's it. Dddetki, my last charity (finger in the sky) and I won't give any more inputs, I'm offended.... Thank you, thanks to charity we live. Just wondering what the hell came in...... Great, but we're not in a rush ourselves).
Reason: