FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 564

sxww:

I'll tell you, your account is not in quid, it's in some rubbish, so play it safe, you won't be in any danger.
It's the smartest thing they've ever done.

tuma_news:

I get worried on such occasions ))))

But do you agree, yesterday's buy on the Eura was well predicted? )))

Thanks!

max325:

1.1250 and I had it a week or two ago.

The price tag is now 1.1130/50.

The euro has already started to slow down the buyers.

sxww:

Here we go, the price goes up, the dashes go up.

As soon as the price goes down, the dashes follow it.

So it's not the price that follows the dashes.

but the dashes follow the price

What is the sacred meaning here?

the squares of the novel also follow the price

pako:

Here we go, the price goes up, the dashes go up.

As soon as the price goes down, the dashes follow it.

So the price doesn't follow the dashes.

but the dashes follow the price

What is the sacred meaning here?

the squares also follow the price

If you do not know the symbol of the market, then you cannot ignore it, as you usually do not know the symbol of the market. This is the expected price range for today or for a week...or for a month! Of course it's not quite that simple, but roughly, very roughly speaking it's something like this

there's no fixing you =)

beautifully pounding the people =)

lexflyx:
Buy or sell from the dash..or the same but from the top or bottom of the squares..the old one can also draw squares, just like the novel dashes! This is the expected price range for today or for a week...or for a month! Of course, it is not that simple, but roughly, very roughly speaking it is like this

.Sdfghj

Should we have sold from the reds yesterday?

:))

pako:

It's not exactly like that. He's looking at skewed volumes. And these dashes are purely for us, so to speak, so that we can see them visually.

pako:

I don't know...the old one knows best...I told you it's all very rough...) I can only guess...that his lines are intraday...and there is also a weekly range, and there is an even more global range of these lines! if all the lines of days of weeks etc. are at one level and price got to them and there are no lines above, you can sell! But apparently yesterday's line is not really a place to sell! yesterday if we talk about his lines and talk about intraday trading on his screenshot I would have closed most of the smoke, and the rest in boo!

Forecast down)))

Reason: