FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 495

Alexey Busygin:

And you don't know all the market participants! Only the pace of consolidation is increasing and will continue to increase, regardless of other people's wishes. But in the states and Europe the first blood has already flowed, the sharks will soon appear.

The market is multi structured and multi-layered.

Lyosha, I do not know them by the names of banks and funds, except for your Central Bank, and you did not even know of their existence, until I personally told you about it, do you understand the difference? The market is as simple as a dime, you are imagining things.

Teacher, we are happy to hear YOUR every word, tell us about the low on the m5 and how the price goes in different directions at the same time on different tf....

max325:
What do you mean, it's going to bail? Are you saying that the usdcad pair will not grow now? That's what I know. And I also know, that it will go higher than 1,34.

Let me explain, Great thinks that if part of the position I have left on buckscade closes at boo and I buy at a better price, then I have been screwed.

It will grow at least till 1.4250, and I don't know straight or crooked either, only HE sees the future.

sxww:

Lesh, I do not know them by the names of banks and funds, except for your Central Bank, and you did not even know of their existence, until I personally told you about it, do you understand the difference? The market is as simple as a dime, you are imagining things.

Teacher, we are happy to hear YOUR every word, tell us about the low on the m5 and how the price goes in different directions at the same time on different tf....

You do not know anything, if you did, you would keep quiet somewhere on your own islands. But you're bullshitting the donkeys, they're happy to listen to you.

Alexey Busygin:
You do not know anything, if you knew, you would keep quiet somewhere on your own islands. But you are bullshitting the donkeys, and they are happy to flap their ears.

Lesha, so you're a donkey? ))))

Why do donkeys get nervous?)

The great thing, my donkey Alexei, what I have learned in this life is that no matter how much you tell donkeys the truth, they will always stick to their opinions))))

sxww:

Let me explain, Great thinks that if part of the position I have left on buckscade closes at boo and I buy at a better price, then I have been screwed.

It will grow at least up to 1.4250, and straight or crooked I don't know either, only HE sees the future.

I even buy it from time to time, the maximum is 1.4050 - do not miss it. 108-10880 - I'll short the yen.

Tantrik:
I even buy it from time to time, max there is 1.4050 - don't miss it. 108-10880 - I will short the yen.
Thanks, Teacher!!!!

Alexey Busygin:
You do not know anything, if you knew, you would keep quiet somewhere on your own islands . But you're bullshitting the donkeys, and they're happy to flap their ears.
He's an expert on potatoes! On prices and marketing! (potatoes don't grow on islands(((((( )

sxww:

Lesha, so you're a donkey? ))))

Why do donkeys get nervous?)

The great thing, my donkey Alexey, is that I've learned in this life that no matter how much you tell them the truth, they will always stay where they are))))

You are such a clever teacher, tell us the truth, we will learn, honestly, honestly!

sxww:
Thanks, Teacher!!!!
on the m5 moose (35 pips), first - score 1/14

Tantrik:
on the m5 moose (35 pips), first to score 1/14
1 | 14 It's who's who?
Reason: