FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 260

sxww:

I understand that it is much more interesting when the horses die every day by the packs, to no avail, but a lot of running and shouting).

Sensei, if you're going to talk about CDs, I'll listen, no, I'm off)

artikul:
I reached my intellectual ceiling back in pioneer camp ))))
Then tell me about the CDs!

Speculator:

discs

here's the Disc! in the vicinity of the horizontal - vertical red - intersections. Builds a disc with two peaks - which will be - and it doesn't matter which is earlier in the price.

here's the disc that has worked - the forecasts for the disc are turquoise! (only turquoise no other colour will do)

Tantrik:

here's the Disc! in the vicinity of the horizontal - vertical red - intersections. Builds a disc with two peaks - which will be - and no matter which is earlier in the price.

here's the disc that's worked out - the forecasts for the disc are turquoise! (only turquoise no other colour will do)

But that's not what you said a year ago about discs !!!

Speculator:
But that's not what you said about the rims a year ago !!!
these work better)))

Speculator:
Then tell me about the rims!

Tantrik:

(only turquoise no other colour will do)

Tantric you have the colour of the stripes blue, maybe that's why they don't work well. )))

Blue:

turquoise:

max325:

Tantric, your stripes are blue, maybe that's why they don't work properly. )))

Blue:

turquoise:

Here's a risk I bought - if it goes down 10-15 pips. i'll take a sell - drive to 1.1399 - i'll close the sell there. (but I am not risking anything).

I will go to ))))))))))))) - DeepSkyBlue

artikul:
You'd better do TA!

Hi all... it's been a while since I've posted here... what's new with you guys?? I'm sick (==

Reason: