FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 248

And the buckshot hit the bottom)

mmmoguschiy-new:
STrange, you better tell us about oil - what do you see? I'm seeing sales. And it's trying to go up... a divorce?
I don't know, I haven't watched it for a long time, it's a long time.

It has been written that Canada has ditched a lot of reserves to buy their currency, looking at the actions of their central bank I believe it.

mmmoguschiy-new:
If you look at the premium, yes - $5 today. What I can't figure out is I'm looking at this strike on BarChart... June, and there's no sign of 2,500! Where did it go?
Because don't watch all that crap, there's a quick strike on CME, but you don't need it either, you have it in your report, what else do you need?

sxww:

It has been written that Canada has ditched a lot of reserves to buy their currency, looking at the actions of their central bank I believe it.

They burned through almost all the funds. There's a funny link about that. It came down to coins).

sterva:
They've burned through almost all the funds. I threw in a funny link on the subject. It came down to the coins).

Well, there you go. They're market makers on the Canadian, they've bought a lot of it, gud. It's all theories. But SOT reports tell me that no one was buying the Canadian, on the contrary, they were actively selling it))).

And what if all of these levels on my screenshot are sales of Canadian dollar by the home central bank?)

What should it do now? Get back to at least 1.35.

I'm not saying right now and right from here, will bounce, fudge, low update maybe significantly, but will still get there.

On audi it all stretched out for three months, just a set of positions themselves, plus another two months to get to 78.

Good afternoon gentlemen Traders

Speculator:
Good afternoon gentlemen Traders
Speculator, hi)

Hi all on the cadcads confirming the rise. The eurcad will be loaded today and tomorrow. The picture is as follows.

Why do I think it's sales?

Let's think logically. It is the duty of the Canadian to maintain liquidity in the market, and depending on the situation he either sells or buys his product, in this case the national currency of his country. As a consequence he is always on the counter-trend, because if everybody is buying a Canadian and his value is growing, then everybody has to sell him. Who? MM, the central bank sells the goods. But they run out of goods, people want to buy them, but they have no money. For example, the price of the Canadian is 79.50, people want to buy it, but there is no supply, it will be set at 79. What happens? A trade will take place at this price and the current price will become 79. And so on.

Reason: