FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 103

haha the pound bumped into him where I told him to))) (I'm so proud of myself)

P.S., I'm just kidding !)))

Karputov Vladimir:

Branch rules: the branch is heavily moderated. Swearing and insults are forbidden.

The desired format of information: an inserted picture with markup and a small explanation. For example like this:

And a description of what's shown and how you see it going forward.

he's going over the top now))

viniks:
he's upside down now))
kanadian)

If the pound makes a piercing, these 42062, fasten your seat belts, gentlemen!

I bought it again, it went down in profits, I once again stumbled and closed, and it immediately went on. I don't know what to do, I'm afraid I'm under a weekly resistance.

Gentlemen, we are all being fooled again. the fight for the future of the eurik will be at 08157. this is how I see the picture going forward.

Вадим Новопашин:
Gentlemen, we are all being fooled again. the fight for the future of the eurik will be at 08157. this is how I see the picture going forward.
Don't generalize.

I do not get it into my head that the Americans are making the dollar more expensive in order to keep their debt market from falling, while their foreign debt is growing by leaps and bounds, with no hint of a decline, but instead a clear tendency to (infinite) increase. Meanwhile, the whole world suffers from a very expensive dollar, while continuing to lend to America and buy dollars. The question is whether you think the whole world are idiots who are playing a pyramid scheme. It's an MMM, but it's global.

My question to those who disagree with the conclusions. will the foreign debt of america continue to grow indefinitely?

Please give a detailed answer if anyone has a sensible, detailed explanation of the problem.

Lesorub:

I'm going to guess:

A fiver on entry.) The graph is interesting. The Lords seem to have found an oila at their place as well).

Вадим Новопашин:

I do not get it into my head that the Americans are making the dollar more expensive in order to keep their debt market from falling, while their foreign debt is growing by leaps and bounds, with no hint of a decline, but instead a clear tendency to (infinite) increase. Meanwhile, the whole world suffers from a very expensive dollar, while continuing to lend to America and buy dollars. The question is whether you think the whole world are idiots who are playing a pyramid scheme. It's an MMM, but it's global.

My question to those who disagree with the conclusions. will the foreign debt of america continue to grow indefinitely?

Please give a detailed answer if someone has a clear and detailed explanation.

It is not the Americans who make the quid more expensive, but new members of the pyramid. As long as the planet has faith in the dollar and stuff their pockets with it, America will live beautifully! America has a very strict monetary policy, they control the printing press (they print as much as the market can absorb, but no more, so as not to cause inflation), they control the inflows and outflows of the country. The main thing for them is to maintain and increase faith in the greenback, so that people have no choice but to think dollar-dollar-dollar! The Americans are cunning! For paper (the dollar), they bought up and continue to buy up the benefits and labor hours of the world's deluded population ...

Dmitry Chepik:

It's not the Americans who make the quid more expensive, it's the new members of this pyramid scheme. As long as the planet has faith in the dollar and stuffing their pockets with it, America will live beautifully! America has a very strict monetary policy, they control the machine (they print as much as the market can absorb, but no more, so as not to cause inflation), they control the inflows and outflows of the country. The main thing for them is to maintain and increase faith in the greenback, so that people have no choice but to think dollar-dollar-dollar! The Americans are cunning! For paper (the dollar), they bought up and continue to buy up the benefits and labor hours of the world's deluded population ...

It is clear that by the time the dollar pyramid bursts, the bulk of resources will be in the hands of the Americans.
Reason: