Expert Advisor <ALL DISCUSSIONS IN THE MARKET> - page 12

As two very famous satirists from the town used to say, "pay your taxes and sleep peacefully on a bench in the park, in the back alley..."

Ghenadie Tumco:
If a product is put up, it is assumed that both the seller and the product have passed the test and do not violate the rules. From that moment on, all the claims to the metaquotes.

The algorithm is not checked, the compiler is actually checked. That is, there is no check to see if the software meets the stated requirements. The clear criteria for detecting non-compliance are not clear.

Server Muradasilov:

:) Yes, and start paying taxes on it, including for work done in freelancing. Their customers will be happy about it, words can't describe it. Kill all services, disperse all clients, and live happily ever after with a normal contract - an offert, without breaking the law of your country. Oops, I completely forgot about traders, except for those who work through banks, taxpayers (in Russia) and traders will get a wave in this scenario, let them pay taxes and live honestly. Amen

I would not allow traders to trade without a psychiatric certificate, to prove that the patient is ready to adequately understand that he is dealing in a high-risk business and may be left without trousers, etc. . (Not addressed to you, in case you think of something :) And all those who disagree with this point of view, treated involuntarily until recovery, to understand that the patient is healthy is simple - just ask, need guarantees?

PS. There is some truth in every joke.

What's wrong with taxes if they guarantee the quality of work? Now it is not even clear where is this site, according to data specified in section "Contacts" - Cyprus, the data specified at registration of a domain name - Bahamas, and the site rolls on a server in the Netherlands.

Regarding the reference, RF legislation restricts trader's risks by a leverage and a non-professional receives less leverage than a professional.

At one time I worked in an aggregator company for such services and applications, but it was serious business, but here I have a great freedom, including responsibility.)

-Aleks-:

The algorithm is not checked, the compiler is actually checked. That is, there is no check to see if the software meets the stated requirements. The clear criteria for identifying non-compliance are not clear.

And what's wrong with taxes if they give a guarantee of quality of work? Now it is not even clear where this site is located, according to data specified in section "Contact Us" - Cyprus, the data specified in the registration of the domain name - Bahamas, while the site runs on a server in the Netherlands.

Regarding the reference, RF legislation restricts trader's risks by a leverage and a non-professional receives less leverage than a professional.

At one time I worked in an aggregator company for such services and applications, but everything was very serious there, and here I'm getting more freedom, including responsibility :)

Calculator, and calculate the final cost of the product, according to your scheme - given the exchange rate for today.

Server Muradasilov:
Use a calculator and calculate the final cost of the product according to your scheme - given today's ruble exchange rate - how much is it approximately?

In order to calculate, you need to know in which country the sale takes place, and for that you need to understand the legal status of the parties.

The most rudimentary option is to pay income tax (13% personal income tax in the RF for residents) - in the case of freelancing.

Both you and I understand that no one is going to pay tax, and if that is the case, then MQs could be more responsible and benevolent towards purchasers of products in the marketplace. Judging from the information received here, the person did buy a test fake.

-Aleks-:

In order to calculate, you need to know in which country the sale takes place, and for that you need to understand the legal status of the parties.

The most rudimentary option is to pay income tax (13% personal income tax in the RF for residents) - in the case of freelancing.

Both you and I understand that no one will pay taxes, and if that is the case, then MQs could be more responsible and benevolent towards purchasers of products in the marketplace. Judging from the information received here, the person did buy a test fake.

Hello! I have read all of your comments and am very grateful for your support! I'm in correspondence with the Market, I see correspondence with the author, who is required by Market rules to correct errors and provide help, but by sending him messages in his profile, on e-mail, in discussions, he either ignores or answers the wrong questions that I ask. Regarding Market, he also kind of answers, but oddly, says that I have not written to the author, that all is well with the adviser. I have provided them with all the correspondence with the author, they are silent, maybe they are having a day off. I can send them all the correspondence for general discussion so you do not think I am cheating.

After all, I made the right decision not to put up for sale my Expert Advisor, which I use for 9 years.

azfaraon:
After all, I made the right decision not to sell my Expert Advisor, which I have been using for 9 years.

So you have a nugget! Use it while it works! Surely, you will still earn better than from the sales and subsequent unflattering discussions!

I believe that the Market should display the work of professional programmers who live on this, but not on trading! Then you can demand from them the quality intended for the Real, and not for display, like cartoons, in the tester!

Totally agree with you!!!!!

Boris:

So you have a nugget! Use it while it works! Surely, you will still earn better than from the sales and subsequent unflattering discussions!

I believe that the Market should display the work of professional programmers who live on this, but not on trading! Then you can demand from them the quality intended for the Real, and not for display, like cartoons, in the tester!

If a person has never pressed buy or sell without owls, he cannot write a program for real ... How cana professional programmer writesomething he does not know? I mean all the nuances of trading.

azfaraon:
If a person has never pressed buy or sell without an owl, he cannot write a program for real ... How cana professional programmer writesomething he does not know? I mean all the nuances of trading.
I assume they know, but they do not want to risk it! That is the kind of people who code but are afraid to trade! But they know their business very well! I think that coding is much more difficult, and a trader needs a feeling that no algorithm can replace!
Reason: