Expert Advisor <ALL DISCUSSIONS IN THE MARKET> - page 3

v356obN:
Если продукт не соответствует качеству потребитель вправе вернуть его обратно, и магазин обязан вернуть деньги покупателю.

As I said above, you understand quality to be an entirely different characteristic of the product, which it cannot have in principle.

I think it is better to spend the money on charity rather than on crooks.

You are 100% right about that. With this approach to trading it is the best solution for you. No sarcasm, seriously.

You bought $139 worth of bread in a shop, you sliced it and found mould inside, you return the product to the shop and they MUST refund the money, it is the same when you can not check the product beforehand.

If you apply the situation to your analogy, the description should be as follows: You buy bread, you cut it and it is all right inside. But the taste of the bread is not quite as expected. As it turned out later, this bread is not meant to be eaten "without anything". It still needs sauce (the right market situation) and probably some spices (the trader's head on his shoulders). But you don't want to spend more on sauce and spices, you want to get the taste you want without them. Obviously, this is not possible.

v356obN:
If I go to work and do the job qualitatively and get paid for it for me it is also a printing press, if an error appears in my work, I correct it and the developer should correct it and the user has not invented anything and there is a program and it should perform work qualitatively.

When you go to work, you go to a place where the conditions are already in place for you and it is clearly agreed what you are supposed to do. You get paid for that. A businessman, on the other hand, initially has nothing. He has to organise it all by himself, finding a place, funds, and a huge amount of organisational work. And only then he offers you to come and work in all these conditions.

Once again you have brought an incorrect analogy because you are comparing hired labour (with practically no risk) with running a business that has so many risks that you cannot even imagine.

Understand that by going into speculative trading, you have started your own business. And you can't start a business that will give you the opportunity to earn a living by investing $139 in it. It will take a much larger investment to generate a substantial return. But that is not the most important thing either. The most important thing is the time you will spend to determine the right direction of your business. And, of course, it is worth mentioning the ability to self-learn. Unfortunately, not everyone has them. The bulk of people come here, lose a little (or a lot) of money, shout "we're being cheated", and leave here forever.

Ihor Herasko:

As I said above, you understand quality to be a completely different characteristic of a product, which it cannot have in principle.

You are 100% right here. With that approach to trading, it's the best solution for you. No sarcasm, seriously.

If you transfer the situation to the analogy presented by you, the description should be as follows: you bought bread, brought it home, cut it open - everything is fine inside. But the taste of the bread is not quite as expected. As it turned out later, this bread is not meant to be eaten "without anything". It still needs sauce (the right market situation) and probably some spices (the trader's head on his shoulders). But you don't want to spend more on sauce and spices, you want to get the taste you want without them. Obviously, this is not possible.

You see I bought bread after reading its contents and what it's made of, and I bought everything else I needed to eat it with, but it turned out that metal chips had been added to it and the sauce and spices cannot fix it, so I would have to throw it away.

The only question is whether the Expert Advisor you purchased shows different results in the Strategy Tester, or it is losing exactly the same way it did in the Real Market? If it is making money in the tester, but not in the real account, you can file a claim against the seller for selling you a tester grail.

Ihor Herasko:

When you go to work, you go to a place where the conditions are already in place for you and it is clearly agreed what you are supposed to do. You get paid for that. A businessman, on the other hand, initially has nothing. He has to organise it all by himself, finding a place, funds, and a huge amount of organisational work. And only then he offers you to come and work in all these conditions.

Once again you have brought an incorrect analogy because you are comparing hired labour (with practically no risk) with running a business that has so many risks that you cannot even imagine.

Understand that by going into speculative trading, you have started your own business. And you can't start a business that will give you the opportunity to earn a living by investing $139 in it. It will take a much larger investment to generate a substantial return. But that is not the most important thing either. The most important thing is the time you spend on deciding on the right direction of your business. And, of course, it is worth mentioning the ability to self-learn. Unfortunately, not everyone has them. Most people come here, lose a little (or a lot) of money, shout "we are being cheated", and leave for good.

I have always known that trading on exchanges is a big risk and I take these risks. I just want a quality product for my money.

v356obN:

I have tried to meet all the conditions on my end to make the product work, but this product does not work

How can it not work if it works at a loss?

Is there anything in the description that says it's guaranteed to make a profit?

And if it hasn't been said so, what claims can you make if the "profitability" of the Expert Advisor is just your own fantasy?

Yury Reshetov:

Is there anywhere in the EA description that it's guaranteed to only give profits?

according to market rules this should not be in the description, it's even FORBIDDEN ))))

point IV. 3 of the Market rules ))))

Vasiliy Sokolov:
The only question is whether the Expert Advisor you purchased shows different results in the Strategy Tester, or it is losing exactly the same way it did in the Real Market? If it is profitable in the tester, but not in the real account, you can accuse the seller of selling you a testering grail.
I got a good result in the Strategy Tester, it earns money but in real account it goes in the red, while I correspond with the seller, the author of the EA does not say anything good, he just protracts time.

Yury Reshetov:

How can it not work when it works at a loss?

Is there anywhere in the description of the Expert Advisor that it is guaranteed to make only profit?

And if it wasn't, what claims can you make if the EA's "profitability" is just your own fantasy?

And I'm not arguing it works in the loss, but there was provided tester results, so anyone can draw a conclusion looking at the result that it works in profit. No one expert has a description of profits, only test results, and not one expert said that it worked in a loss, so how then use them

v356obN:
I have tried to buy a READY MADE Expert Advisor in the real account but I have found that it does not work properly, because the real account shows good results and earns lots of losses.

I see. I think the seller has managed to put the tester grail?

I have created a ballot for this question: Add Market Buyers the possibility to test EAs on Demo and Real accounts with a limited lot

I propose to vote or make alternative proposals to somehow get rid of tester grails on the Market.

Reason: