Is it better not to trade at 11 p.m.? - page 6

Server Muradasilov:

Read the whole topic from the beginning and then start babbling)))

I'm curious myself.

)))) But I've read the whole thing and got no idea... has Forex been hacked or what? I don't know much about this stuff...

Heroix:

As we noticed levels are moving behind the price, but on the other hand there is an element of position averaging - it is a sign of a grid. And yesterday on EURCHF the grid was not even: it was averaging in batches of orders, there was ~2 times more distance between the batches than between the orders.

I would not be surprised if his EA is as dumb as a cork. It's possible that it's not even his EA. Took some free channeler and set it up without being afraid to run it.

Then it's possible that it's also a gridiron. I.e. it's not a set of monotes.

I'm judging from my own experience. I have a monoTS set. And if you were analyzing my applications in the glass, you would think of a gridiron. Even though it doesn't smell like one.

Of course, the probability that he opened several charts and ran a different version of TS on each with different mages and values of input parameters is not great. It is even less probable that he has crammed several monotes into one Expert Advisor (it is so in my case). But still I would like to think better of the author.

It seems he does not use Aski when constructing a channel. It is modified at the opening of the minute bar. So apparently he is testing his system in MT4 tester by M1 open prices. I.e., the reasoning and scrupulous approach is probably missing.

Alexander Ivanov:
)))) but I've read it and I don't get it at all... has Forex been hacked or what? I don't know much about such things...
If you don't understand it, why bother writing your posts?)

Server Muradasilov:
If you don't understand why you're writing posts, don't interfere.)
)) don't interfere .... uh, i want to trade 150 lots like you.

OK, I'll come back and read it later. ))

zaskok3:

Today will be Fed data, he won't switch off (and reduce the lot), judging from his previous behaviour.

No, he did cut off the limit setting though. There are only takeoffs to close the positions. So he follows the news (not forum threads). So there is no opportunity to see his trades in active mode.

I will enter the trade on purpose (lower lot), even though the backtests require me to start trading an hour later than the news. This is more interesting.

He did not change the decision.

zaskok3:

No, he did cut off the limiters. All that's left are the limiters to close the positions. So he follows the news (not the forum thread). So there is no chance to see his trading in active mode.

I did not change my mind.
Where is his signal?

zaskok3:

No, he did cut off the limiters. All that's left are the limiters to close the positions. So he follows the news (not the forum thread). So there is no chance to see his trading in active mode.

I have not changed the decision.
Good luck. By the way, a spike is very possible. I'll be on minimum volume...

zaskok3:
Quite accurately can calculate the amount of money in the account of a channel client, in case MM is % of balance (the most popular type of MM).

To do this you need to know:
1. What was the profit of the last operation (lots and entry points are known from the cup).
2. How much the lot has changed since the flip (also known).

The formula for calculating the balance:

Balance = Lot * Profit / Add;
// Lot - каким лотом был получен Profit (в валюте счета).
// Add - насколько увеличился торговый лот после получения прибыли Profit.

His Balance is ~$200K if I correctly identified the trades, which is unlikely (didn't get into it much, so the upper ceiling is ~$500K). Exact data - for the week the profit is 5%. Didn't count the turnover, but apparently huge.

Clearly, the main profit is withdrawn and a cushion (balance after withdrawal) of $200K is traded, which is not particularly sorry to lose.

He did trade the news - to the upside. The EURCHF was having great weather.

Good TS he has for the current market. I have not managed to write it even close. Actually I do not need to investigate his trading for writing my own TS. All the data is already there. Making a copy of his trade - a lot of time for debugging.

I want to write an interactive tester/indicator: I put the indicator on the chart with TS parameters as input parameters. The indicator plots the channel of this TS and deals and shows statistics. I press keys and change corresponding input parameters. I also see the changes on the chart. This way I can quickly check various channel ideas.

That's probably all. The code I posted above gathered the data, particularly during the Fed news. So it's a bit easier to throw that data over the charts and look at the dependencies. In the meantime, tester/indicator in search of the optimal channel.

zaskok3:

That's probably it. The code I posted above gathered the data, particularly during the Fed-news. So it's a bit easier to throw that data onto the charts and look at the dependencies. In the meantime, tester/indicator in search of the optimal channel.

I'm sorry to interfere, but I just wanted to say that it's better to analyze the values on the chart and on the indicator.
Reason: