There is a virtual stop. Question: can the DC make an anti-virtual stop... - page 11

People. Calm down. No trading organisation (you call them "broker" or "DC") can just get onto your computer or into your head.

Karputov Vladimir:
People. Calm down. No trading organisation (you call them "broker" or "DC") can just get onto your computer or into your head.
Thank you very much. I don't think they'll get into your head, but they'll move your roof... everything is not for the better.... I blame myself of course, I just wanted to make sure of the reliability or looseness of the idea... Prival at the time strongly criticized the system of trading quotes...

Сергей Криушин:
Thank you very much, that's reassuring... They won't get in your head, but they will move your roof...and not for the better...my fault of course, I just wanted to make sure of the reliability or looseness of the idea...
Drink some green tea and go to sleep.

Karputov Vladimir:
Drink some green tea and go to sleep.
I only save myself with mexidol and copligamB... I recommend it very well... green tea is just water...)) By the way, we can open a new topic... How to treat or save your head from intellectual overload...

Сергей Криушин:
In other words, I would like to know quite concretely whether or not they can see my terminal or the way I work...
Not visible, all the broker can see is what he has to execute.

Wow... So much chatter for nothing. Virtual stops will perform inferior to real stops. That's it.

Сергей Криушин:
I don't know if it was compiled normally, traded normally, but it stops working all of a sudden - the deposit is naturally drained... it was a long time ago, but I quit 5 and started using 4.
I have to use logs, but it's just guessing by coffee grounds.

Комбинатор:
Wow... So much chatter for nothing. Virtual stops will perform inferior to real stops. Everything.
Not always - tested WEll MARTINA on a 5, so the virtual stop on the contrary performed better...

Nikolay Demko:
You need logs, it's just guessing by coffee grounds.
That was three years ago - long gone, as the Germans say... what logs are there now...

Сергей Криушин:
In other words, I would like to know quite concretely whether or not they can see my terminal or the way I work...
A citizen called the emergency services. When the EMERCOM arrived, as they thought to the lunatic, they discovered that the ceilings of the flat were shielded with foil, and the citizen claimed that the upstairs neighbours wanted to kill him and were therefore irradiating him. Deciding that the citizen was crazy, the EMERCOM decided to go up to the neighbours just in case. Imagine their surprise when they saw 6 working microwave ovens in the flat with their doors broken off, lying on the floor "door down". The upstairs neighbours declared that the downstairs neighbour was an enemy alien and should be destroyed to save the planet...
Reason: