Forex trading - page 15

zxc >> :

And who stopped you from withdrawing six figures and leaving the same 1,000 in your account to make more money? Greed?

Who's to say I didn't take it out? But then it went down the same black hole in pieces.

sllawa3 >> :

>> who told you I didn't? >> but then the money went in pieces to the same black hole...

By the way, not all dillings are willing to part with what's owed to you.

sllawa3 >> :

have you ever tried putting in a pair of counter pauses ?

If you go into the lock the balance will be 0 !

BARS >> :

If you enter the lock the balance will be 0

BARS >> :

If you go into the lock, the balance will be 0 !

of course delete the one that doesn't work... that's what many experts are built on...

Ugh... This topic is going on forever....

Nearly every trader here has gone through it ...

Everyone here knows it all ! About the revolts ! And about ticks ! And about the fact that sometimes the brokerage house doesn't pay salaries! ! Who's better off?!?!? LIFE IS LIVING! RAIDERS CAN TAKE OVER THE PLANT, THEY ALSO DUMP IT LEFT AND RIGHT. And they don't pay salaries! SOMETIMES THEY DON'T PAY YOU! WHEN YOU ASK FOR A DISCOUNT AND DON'T GET IT, YOU GET A REQUOTE!

Let's go to sleep ... or think about the codes ...

i personally am sick of it ! The guy's been trading for 3 years... without a loss... ( the author himself said...) and now he's talking about roulette...

//-------------------------------

Eternity is when the igens are counting Chinese. This is how these topics will go on and on... I don't care if you ban them from the forum...(

sllawa3 >> :

of course delete the one that doesn't work... that's what a lot of experts are built on...

and it is impossible to say unequivocally whether they are profitable or not...

sllawa3 >> :

of course delete the one that didn't work... that's what many experts are built on...

And they are losing. If the balance is 0, you will not get anything, and if you remove any one, it equals a lot of position opening!

Everyone here knows it all ! About the revolts ! And about ticks ! And about the fact that sometimes the brokerage house doesn't pay salaries! ! Who's better off?!?!? LIFE IS LIVING! RAIDERS CAN TAKE OVER THE PLANT, THEY ALSO DUMP IT LEFT AND RIGHT. And they don't pay salaries! SOMETIMES THEY DON'T PAY YOU! WHEN YOU ASK FOR A DISCOUNT AND DON'T GET IT, YOU GET A REQUOTE!

i personally am sick of it ! The guy's been trading for 3 years... without a loss... ( the author himself said...) and now he's talking about roulette...

Eternity is when the elders count the chinese. So there will be topics like this going around... I don't care if you ban them from the forum...(

BARS >> :

i personally am sick of it ! The guy's been trading for 3 years... without a loss... ( the author himself said ...) and now he's talking about roulette ...

Eternity is when the igens are counting Chinese. This is how these topics will go on and on... I don't care if you ban them from the forum...(

I agree... the topic is endless....and it started with how one treats forex... as a job or as a game...

sllawa3 >> :

I agree... the topic is endless.... and it started with how to treat forex... as a job or as a game...

So treat it as you like ! THEY DON'T FORBID IT! What's not to understand...

PEOPLE DON'T HAVE TO ASK ! IT'S NO USE ! AS MANY PEOPLE AS THERE ARE OPINIONS !

I had heard of the theatre of one actor, but I now see the theatre of two with my own eyes. Obviously, it's impossible to change fame's mind: once a man has leaked, he is convinced that Forech is not for him - well, why persuade him now? The thread swells to the size of the rating - but what is the point of it? Where will the newcomer go? Probably into those threads with the most pages. And what he will see here?

Reason: