Is it possible to run up a deposit of $10 ? - page 5

Владимир:

If there's no pain in the small, there won't be pain in the big.

Really ???

Even if needles from syringes differ very little - however, the pain is markedly different and people prefer thin ones. Are you saying that you won't care if you inject with a needle that is half a millimetre thick or five millimetres thick ? Will the pain be the same for you?

George Merts:
Absolutely. And I doubt very much that it will be an equal loss for people in the provinces. Perhaps for residents of "capitals" (and not all) either would be a mise en scène. Well, they need a bigger deposit.
I marvel at your ability not to limit your losses.

George Merts:

That's why I insist that you need to pour not $10, but exactly $10000 (if you live in Moscow, where it's a small amount, for the provinces $1000 is enough).

Very interesting advice. Where are you from? Are you from Antarctica?

Anatoliy Koscheev:
The deposit is in dollars. And the goal is to train myself to hold the drawdown. I'm up to 75 so far, but yesterday it was 100.
How much today?

Of course it's possible! It's up to you, you can lose and you can make 10,000,000 out of 10,000.

What is the question? The man, as I understand it, has been trading Forex for 5 years, took part in competitions, can make a deposit 10 times bigger in a month... and yet he asks such silly questions... If you do this much, you can make a million per month in a year... First of all it's not a year, it's all been calculated a long time ago... Secondly, it begs the question - why haven't you done it so far? Can't you do it? It's not going to work... Do you want to show off and promote yourself? Well, again, it is not clear - if you are so sure of yourself, why do you ask stupid questions - whether you can earn/raise?

Anatoliy Koscheev:
For the sake of experiment I decided to try and start trading with $10. So far I'm hanging in there. Disciplined.
With ten boxes all that's left to do is experiment!

mmmoguschiy-new:
What is the question? The man, as I understand it, has been trading Forex for 5 years, took part in competitions, can make a deposit 10 times bigger in a month... and yet he asks such silly questions... If you do this much, you can make a million per month in a year... First of all it's not a year, it's all been calculated a long time ago... Secondly, it begs the question - why haven't you done it so far? Can't you do it? It's not going to work... Do you want to show off and promote yourself? Well, again I do not understand - if you are so sure of yourself, why do you ask stupid questions - whether you can earn / promote?
How much money have you made?

Alexey Busygin:
How many of you have dispersed?
How many of us are there? )) Me personally? I haven't been running around naked for a while now.

mmmoguschiy-new:
How many of us are there? )) Me personally? Not running around naked for a while now.
Since when was the first version banned?
Reason: