Forex dealers to stop operating in Russia after the New Year - page 8

Boris:

A deposit to a trading account is not taxable as it is our money on which taxes have already been paid!

The difference is taxable if the deposit into your bank account is greater than your deposit into your brokerage account.

Makes sense. We pay tax on the income.

forexman77:
Clause, article?

RF Tax Code Art. 223

"

1. For the purposes of this Chapter, unless otherwise provided for in paragraphs 2 - 5 of this Article, the date of actual receipt of income shall be determined as the day of:
1) payment of income, including transfer of income to accounts of the taxpayer in banks or on his behalf to accounts of third parties - when income is received in cash;

"

This is where the bank will look at the purpose of the payment and what to do next...

Boris:

A deposit to a trading account is not taxable as it is our money on which taxes have already been paid!

The difference is taxable if the deposit into your bank account is greater than your deposit into your brokerage account.

So I am talking about the current account - where the money goes to you as an individual - salaries coming in and stuff like that.

Boris:

I don't understand this taxing of the bank account.

-Aleks-:

RF Tax Code Art. 223

"

1. For the purposes of this Chapter, unless otherwise provided for in paragraphs 2-5 of this Article, the date of actual receipt of income shall be determined as the day of:
1) payment of income, including transfer of income to accounts of the taxpayer in banks or on his behalf to accounts of third parties - when income is received in cash;

"

This is where the bank will look at the purpose of the payment and what to do next...

The broker withholds the personal income tax and pays it himself at the end of the tax period or when withdrawing the money. What makes you think that banks can oblige you to pay personal income tax?

Alexey Busygin:
I don't understand this taxation of a bank account.
It's not taxed, at least not yet....

-Aleks-:
And it's sort of not being taxed, for now anyway....

That's the thing, for now. I'm watching the news right now and I see the catastrophic expected changes in the economy. Did the Americos win again?

Ruble inflation again, not far off, but the reason won't be oil now.

Alexey Busygin:

That's the thing, for now. I'm watching the news right now and I see the catastrophic expected changes in the economy. Did the Americans win again?

Ruble inflation again, not far off, but the reason now will not be oil.

We need a weak ruble to execute the budget...

Who will buy the ruble? I'm thinking of arranging to buy ADRs with leverage, as the rates there are much lower...

For now, the rouble will walk in a corridor as before, only it is wider. At the beginning of the year they promised an average price of 60 per dollar by the end of the year - roughly fulfilled.

Alexey Busygin:
I do not understand this taxation of the bank account.
The only income that is taxed is the income earned during the calendar year from winning in transactions that exceeds the costs of doing so.

Boris:
Only income that is earned during the calendar year from winning in transactions that exceeds the costs of that transaction is taxable.
Isn't there a surcharge for losing, or at least for patriotism? Here's pension reform, you can make contributions to non-public funds. Might as well make contributions to a deposit with capitalization. By retirement age, the dividends will be much higher than the pension from these funds. And it brings the whole reform to naught. That is another deception of the population by the state and the banking sector. Only it has another name and is legalized by law. If one digs into all this economic nonsense, it becomes scary. New economic figures, go on the old way №90. Only now they, along the way, are still mangling the nets.
Reason: