MetaEditor - page 2

Alexander Puzanov:
It would be just inconvenient, but alas, it always opens in the last one, which is another category - not 'inconvenient' but 'fucked' :)

Checking. I open the MT5 terminal. I open meta-editor through it. I download code for MT4 from kodobase - it opens in MT5-editor.

I close MT5terminal and the editor. I will open MT4 and use it to open the MetaEditor. I download the same code from Kodobaza. I open it in the MetaEditor MT4.

I do not close anything. I open MT5 and the editor. I downloaded the same code again. I get the warning for МТ5-editor that the code already exists.

I am not closing anything. I opened one more MT4 terminal and its editor. I downloaded the same code again. Opened it in the last MT4 editor.

:):)))))))

And just try opening the files.

Vasyl Nosal:

:):)))))))

And just try opening the files.

Are the files from the base special?

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Checking. I open the MT5 terminal. I open meta-editor through it. I download code for MT4 from kodobase - it opens in MT5-editor.

I close MT5 terminal and the editor. I will open MT4 and use it to open the MetaEditor. I download the same code from Kodobaza. I open it in the MetaEditor MT4.

I do not close anything. I open MT5 and the editor. I downloaded the same code again. I get the warning for МТ5-editor that the code already exists.

I am not closing anything. I opened one more MT4 terminal and its editor. I downloaded the same code again. Opened it in the last MT4 editor.

You're checking something strange, try the natural way - install the 2nd MT4 terminal and then try the standard way - double click - open any mq4 file

Alexander Puzanov:
You are checking something strange, try it the natural way - install the 2nd MT4 terminal and then try the standard way - double click - open any mq4 file
Ok. The result is the same. The file opens in the last editor opened.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
OK. The result is the same. The file opens in the last opened editor.
Even the file from the MQL4 directory of the other terminal opens in the last opened editor.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Even a file from another terminal's MQL4 directory opens in the last opened editor.
Open the editor manually, what's the problem? Or create a folder on your desktop and put shortcuts to the editors' instances there. Or you can install a registry-tracking tool, Russinovich has a free one. Then put another terminal and see what and where in the registry was changed.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
OK. The result is the same. The file opens in the last editor opened.

You must be mixing MT5 with MT4 again without stirring? I can show you the movie as it is in its natural state:

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Open the editor by hand, what's the problem? Or make a folder on your desktop and put shortcuts to all the editors' instances there. Or put a registry-tracking program, Russinovich has a free one. Then put another terminal and see what and where in the registry changed.
Don't worry so much about me. I'll figure out what to use to open the editor myself.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Open the editor by hand, what's the problem? Or make a folder on your desktop and put shortcuts to all the editors' instances there. Or put a registry-tracking program, Russinovich has a free one. Then put another terminal and see what and where in the registry changed.
Do you think that all this should be done by the user? It also sends files downloaded from kodobase or market to unnecessary terminal without user's interrogation - what patch do you recommend for this bug?
Reason: