Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? - page 30

Mikhail Gorenberg:
Alfa is moving to Cyprus due to the new law, in my opinion it was a reliable broker, now I don't know what will happen.
Now, it will be like everyone else!

Mikhail Gorenberg:
Signals demo mode,:( Looks like the author is afraid to invest real account. Even in demo mode profit % is many times lower than stated in the tester.

This is not signals. These are statistics real trades my robots for more than one year.

197% - Levels Seeker , 295% - Support and Resistance Seeker and 696% -Scalps Seeker GBPUSD over a year in real trade - not in tester mode . Isn't it enough for you?

Real accounts of course, but money likes quiet :).

Mikhail Gorenberg:
I've downloaded free and bought paid EAs (trading robots) all of them are losing their deposits faster than I do it manually. My question is if there are any Expert Advisors that make money on a real account, and not only in the strategy tester. I already had a billionaire in the Strategy Tester, I wanted to become a millionaire in real trading :)
I would like to become a millionaire in real life. My surname is suitable.

I've been reading and reading and I don't get shit. So is there a market place holder or is it all rosy dreams?

Vell.2011:
I've been reading and reading and I don't get shit. So is there a market maker or all rosy dreams?
It's all there, but the dreams are bigger.

Eh......

It's a question of "do birds need money..." :) I knitted a raft in the spring .... but the wool got wet and it sank...

In other words, there are robots, but they have to be skillfully managed.

Eugeniy Lugovoy:

It's a question of "do birds need money...":) I knitted a raft in the spring .... but the wool got wet and it sank...

In other words, there are robots, but they have to be skillfully managed.

We need them! What money will they use to buy wheat?

Tried scalpels mostly free (only the price is different from the paid ones) Maximum worked in the plus for no more than 40 days and ... looked for the next one... Came to the conclusion that the best scalper-robot is me when I work 18-20 hours a day.

Petr Baskakov:
Tried scalpels mostly free (only the price is different from the paid ones) Maximum worked in the plus for no more than 40 days and ... looked for the next one... Came to the conclusion that the best scalper robot is me when I work 18-20 hours a day.
40 days on the plus side, it's not too little.
Reason: