Scalping strategy: finding the exact entry point - page 9

Ruslan Kuchma:

I won't say a word. I coded it with a nickname, so that no one would guess.

The question remains: do we have scalpers on this forum?

I'm sure the scalpers will suggest something with an exact entry point.

Where are scalpers coming from?)) There aren't even any traders here, only readers and sympathizers. I have no idea where to get the keys to the flat.

I would add (there are at least a thousand of them), or they might think there are no scalpers here :)

You're all so angry. Look at my screenshots of my trades, it's not like I'm trading for Gerchik. I just shared my thoughts, information. And you immediately - ADVERTISEMENT!

This is what this forum is all about, to share ideas.

Server Muradasilov:
How come there are no scalpers here?)) There are no traders, only readers and sympathisers. Yeah, so they told you where the keys to the flat are.
I don't believe it. There have to be scalpers. Just maybe they don't talk and read. That could happen, too.

Ruslan Kuchma:
Nah. All I've seen so far is that they've opened up, like they've written a zero spread, but it's not exactly zero. Maybe after a while they will increase the commission, then it will be the same 2 points as everyone else.
You still read between the lines (not only here, but also with the brokers), or are you kidding? Every broker says zero spread, except those that have pairs with zero spread.

Server Muradasilov:
You can't just read between the lines (not only here, but with the brokers), or are you kidding? Every broker wrote - FROM ZERO, except those that have pairs with zero spread.

I myself am looking for a broker with exactly zero spread. So far I haven't found one, all of them are cheaters, so if you know one, I'd be glad to get a recommendation.

For me it's a great joy to close even 1 point on an unsuccessful trade. The spread in 2 pips is like a sickle in one place.

So, don't take it as an advertisement, I'm just an interested trader.

Ruslan Kuchma:

I myself am looking for a broker with exactly zero spread. So far I haven't found any, all of them are cheaters, so if you know, I'd be glad to get a recommendation.

For me it's a great joy to close even 1 point on an unsuccessful trade. The spread in 2 pips is a pain in the ass.

So, don't take it as an advertisement, I'm just an interested trader.

Maybe you should stop taking people for idiots))) As for the code, I am not even talking about it.

Server Muradasilov:
Maybe stop treating people like idiots)))). An interested trader would have found everything long ago, not to mention the code base.
So advise me if you know it.

Ruslan Kuchma:
So give me some advice if you know it.
Don't use a search engine either? I can suggest Google, Yandex or any other search engine.

Server Muradasilov:
Don't use a search engine either? I can advise you to google, yandex or any other search engine.
I tried it. There's nothing but garbage in the search results. I get it, you don't know yourself, you're just kidding. The question is closed. I'm with you with all my heart, and you in your pocket ... in your pocket.

Ruslan Kuchma:
tried it. There's just a lot of nonsense in the output. I get it, you don't know yourself, you're just kidding. The matter is closed. I'm all for you, and you're holding it in your pocket... ...in your pocket.
If you do not find brokers who have pairs with zero spreads over so long, it's nonsense.) I'm not kidding at all)))
Reason: