Windows 10 and pranks - page 3

О Windows 10 - ЯПлакалъ
  • lisets
  • www.yaplakal.com
Пока самые легкомысленные фанаты Microsoft с щенячьим восторгом устанавливают Windows 10, их более мудрые коллеги внимательно изучают текст лицензионного соглашения. Напомним, ознакомительная версия Windows 10 содержала много неприемлемых для здравомыслящего человека условий. Сохранились ли эти пункты в итоговой версии? Проблема №1: Microsoft...

Today my laptop received an offer to upgrade from 8.1 to 10. If I hadn't read this forum, I would have upgraded without a second thought. But now I don't. Gotta finish what I'm doing on 8.1 and then think about upgrading.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

a little more about win 10

http://www.yaplakal.com/forum7/topic1172399.html

Paranoid bullshit

Artyom Trishkin:
It's paranoid bullshit.

so all traders are paranoid )

ZS: you use Windows, what's in the license agreement?

I don't want to do 10 myself as I'm just getting used to 8.1 )

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
Sanya, look under your desk - the small softies are already reeling the rest of the cable from your outlet - grab what's left ...

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

ZS: you already know ten, what's in the license agreement?

I don't want to install 10 myself as I'm just getting used to 8.1 )

I do not care what it is. Well, you know how we can solve problems ;)

Artyom Trishkin:
Sanya, look under the table - the small softies are already filming the rest of the cable through your socket - grab what's left ...

I just have something to shine.)

SZS: And not so long ago, some devil was running under the window, what was sniffing around I do not know (the axe did not reach)) )

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
I just have something to shine )
And slippers ... slippers here !!!!

Artyom Trishkin:
And slippers... slippers here !!!!

I threw those out myself, they were starting to stink.)

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

I've just got something to shine )

ZS: And not so long ago, some devil was running under the window, what was sniffing around I don't know (the axe did not get there)) )

He collects axes :)))))))))))))))
Reason: