FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 996

Looking forward to flying the yen ?

h

Ключевые события понедельника :: Главные новости :: Акции :: Quote.rbc.ru
  • quote.rbc.ru
Ключевые события понедельника. В России Состоится внеочередное общее собрание акционеров «ВымпелКома» В мире В Китае — выходной день. Quote.rbc.ru

Lesorub:

correction for the Jew...

Theoretically .... I am in the area of pink arrow to trade and go up. At 1.1205 there is something.

I don't expect a reversal (yet).

One more thing :

Position by number of traduns to buy

Position by volume in traders' buy.

I will monitor the EUR closely in all frames, to catch the growth (will it succeed?)

Thank you!

I'm ignoring everyone, there's a lot of work to do.

Thanks)

Paco below 51 very unlikely, not even talking about 49, not this week. Worst case scenario is when they're just barking up the place, especially audi between 70 and 71.

stranger:

Paco below 51 very unlikely, not even talking about 49, not this week. Worst-case scenario is when they're just teasing on the spot, especially audi between 70 and 71.

5082 if they break it, they will give 4941 OI, they have time.

5082 is a minor level and they may put a lot of puts at 4941

let's see

stranger:

I'm ignoring everyone, there's a lot of work to do.

Thanks)

Paco below 51 very unlikely, not even talking about 49, not this week. Worst case scenario is when they're just teetering on the spot, especially audi between 70 and 71.

Strange...

Euro please, Eurost needs.....

Very much looking forward to it.

Thank you!

pako:

5082 if they break through, they'll put 4941 OI on it.

5082 is a minor level, on 4941 they may throw lots of puts

let's see

There is no way, 5177 is the low of October, 5106 is the common low, so it's at least one week up, and there will be something to see.

Vladimir Zhirinovsky:

Strange...

Euros please, Euros need.....

Really looking forward to it.

Thank you!

Told you, audi and pound, tried adding tools over the summer and only got more headaches, fuss it all)

Thanks)

The Europeans don't have any bids at all for the pound below 5126, the Amerians were last seen at 5010, so I don't think we'll even see 51. The whole question is HOW they will buy, if sluggish, with slow crawling, I will buy on Monday before the Ameriens, if they will go close to 51, then on Tuesday, as low as possible.

stranger:
У европейцев вообще покупок по фунту ниже 5126 нет, у амеров последняя прошла по 5010, так что думаю мы даже 51 не увидим. Весь вопрос в том КАК будут покупать, если вяло, с неспешным сползанием, то в понедельник перед амерами возьму где дадут, если опустят ближе к 51 резко, то во вторник как можно ниже.

that's right! i buy as low as i can too. especially on tuesdays.

stranger:
The Europeans don't buy the pound below 5126, the Amerians did the last one at 5010, so I don't think we'll even see 51. The question is HOW they buy, if they do it slowly, I will buy on Monday before the Ameriens , if they are going to lower 51, on Tuesday as low as possible.
Before THAT you have to shave, wash and change into clean clothes! Prepare yourself thoroughly for getting 100 pips! (well yeah that's not post-facto drawing... good for you!)

ptokoles for Monday:

Reason: