FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 975

stranger:
And everyone is waiting for 5070....

70% in the long and long, mayforbook /community/outlook/GBPUSD

the crowd - going long is bad

it is possible - the longs will start to shrink fast on the rise - people will fix +20 pips

that would be good.

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:

Foundations are businesses. Nothing lasts forever under the moon. They compete and get decrepit, grow old, get into debt. One thing changes the other. Only sell.

With the financial markets, the adrenaline is more simple)

BMW, WV, Mercedes, Deutsche Bank.... It's more likely that we'll be getting bummed out faster.....I suggest an appetizer.

Lesorub:

This is the second time you've tried it?

I won't remind you about 4386...

My brother Ilya, I don't mind.)

Yuri Evseenkov:
BMW, WV, Mercedes, Deutsche Bank.... It's more likely that we'll get boozy sooner.....I suggest an appetizer.

Okay. Thank you.

Question - is "Greece has it all" (a well-known saying) or was it?

Lesorub:

Are you on the moon closed?

Zogman:

70% in the long and long, mayforbook /community/outlook/GBPUSD

the crowd - going long is bad

it is possible - the longs will start to shrink fast on the rise - people will fix +20 pips

it will be good

93% in shorts.

stranger:
93% in the shorts.
Where did that figure come from, we're waiting for 509.

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:

Okay. Thank you.

Question - is "Greece has it all" or was it?

Greece is not the engine of the European economy. Other countries such as Iceland have weathered the crisis. Perhaps the Greeks will be able to recover by taking advantage of cheap labour - the influx of migrants.

Yuri Evseenkov:
Greece is not the locomotive of the European economy. Other countries such as Iceland have passed through the crisis. Perhaps the Greeks will be able to get by with the help of cheap labor - an influx of migrants.

That was the first question.

The second was why?

To make it easier to answer - when did all these well-known concerns come into being in Europe and with what money? //Greece was just an example.

You do not need an answer.

I do not mind at all - buy it)

Yuri Evseenkov:
Greece is not the locomotive of the European economy. Other countries such as Iceland have weathered the crisis. Perhaps the Greeks will be able to recover by taking advantage of cheap labour - the influx of migrants.
Is that a joke? Hammerhead!!!
Reason: