FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 861

Lesorub:

What's the problem? Did it blow?

Did you buy cheif?

I made a Canadian, it takes five minutes. That's about right.

stranger:
Teacher, shove your CDs up your ass. Go poke fun at my pokemon, you are on the same evolutionary level as him, somewhere far away out there.

(nickname nickname)

You'd better take care of Axis! Maybe there's an end sticking out of your basement! (put a wire on it and that's it, they'll give you a medal!) (we should tell someone that a supporter of Pu is in the ranks - let them clean it up)...

Ishim:

I made a Canadian, it takes five minutes. That's about right.

a stick figure:

Ishim:
(nick nick nick nick)
Excuse me, oh Guru, ugh, Tantrik, Tuf? How's YOU?

Lesorub:

stick spread:

the movement went )))) and three more pairs managed to open. (what sticks are you all talking about - it's a disk - it's even on the screenshot, I'm not afraid to post it as you have a primitive - communal system) (the bearded one should be finished! - he causes fleas on the whole tribe!)

stranger:
Excuse me, oh Guru, ugh, Tantrik, Tuf? How's YOU?

Ishim:

The movement went )))) and managed to open 3 more pairs. (You're all talking about sticks - it's a disc - it's even in the screenshot, I'm not afraid to post it as you have a primitive - communal system) (the bearded one should be finished! - he fleas all over the tribe!)

/go?link=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSASmliuC54
Собачье сердце - Пальцами блох лови!
Собачье сердце - Пальцами блох лови!
  • www.youtube.com
Преображенский: Пальцами блох лови! Пальцами! Не понимаю: откуда вы их только берёте? Шариков: Да что ж, развожу я их, что ли? Видно блохи меня любят.

Evgeniya Balchin:
https://youtu.be/lW5I49dbZNQ
To end the day :- )...
I don't know how it loads here...
But like this: How to embed a video on the forum

Too early to bury the pound yet )))) Hello bears with a big hangover ))))

Lesorub:

Are you paying for the delta?
Reason: