FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 647

Zhenechka, don't delete your posts! Your opinion is important for us )) And do not pay attention to ears ;)

You're a honeycomb chopper, you have the floor ;)

new-rena:

how's that? //Didn't you break my correspondence, by any chance?

we can do a lot of things :-D

Teacher:

You'd better analyse the situation - the Canadian one... What did the old one yell? We all remember. So? Who threw what? Who took what, how much and at what price? And where did they go? Or maybe it really doesn't matter who did what and where? He just moved on... Or is it just a coincidence...?

No, it's not a coincidence.

It's finance and school maths.

Well that's not an answer ))

More questions for you:

The banquet's on whose account is it there. and all that...?

Teacher:
Well that's not an answer ))

More questions for you:

The banquet's on whose dime is it...?
So come on over, darling, you'll be a guest!

Vladimir Zubov:
Duck wrote about 200 pages ago, when oil is moving and oil is .... I won't say a word) or I'll get banned again) but with an 'X'.
Do they have correlations or maybe they just made them up? Maybe no one is moving anything and nothing is connected? Maybe it's just an excuse... to justify the "analysts"...?

Oil went down? The dollar went down? The dollar went down? And the canadian went down? And it went down too... So did the kanga go down and the kiwi... Oil too? Or maybe China? Or "smart money"...? ))

So who needs it all? At whose expense is the banquet?

Think, gentlemen, think! ;)

Teacher:
Are there correlations? Or maybe they were invented too? Maybe no one is moving anything and nothing is connected? Maybe it's just an excuse... to justify the "analysts"...?

Oil went down? The dollar went down? The dollar went down? And the canadian went down? And it went down too... So did the kanga go down and the kiwi... Oil too?

So who needs it all? At whose expense is the banquet?
What correlation?, tech analysis doesn't always work... it's working now... The madness of sauron alone.

Teacher:
Are there correlations? Or maybe they were invented too? Maybe no one is moving anything and nothing is connected? Maybe it's just an excuse... to justify the "analysts"...?

Oil went down? The dollar went down? The dollar went down? And the canadian went down? And it went down too... So did the kanga go down and the kiwi... Oil too? Or maybe China?

So who wants it all? At whose expense is the banquet?

Think, gentlemen, think! ;)
I'd say completely, but they ban you for dissent here, and I'm used to company.

Vladimir Zubov:
I'd say completely, but there's a ban for dissent, and I'm used to company.

write it down - delete it ))

Vladimir Zubov:
partly yes, there's a lot more to it than that...
Reason: