FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 128

donHenaro:
are you waiting for 11 hours?

yes...

a picture will form, then enter from the middle of the range (from a pullback) towards the move...

I'm cutting the old stuff or it's just going to go away....

Ishim:

this trade is like a cockroach race - there was such a game of chance, Gentlemen betting on a particular cockroach! (I have not heard of marathon roaches).

Short races in both time and distance.

Very interesting. You have broadened my horizons. Thank you !))

Ishim:

this trade is like a cockroach race - there was such a game of chance, Gentlemen betting on a particular cockroach! (I have not heard of marathon roaches).

Short races in both time and distance.

all my cockroach (short) on the distance I think he's enough for a few minutes

The underdogs, for fuck's sake.

Ishim:
all my cockroach (short) in the distance i think he has enough for a few minutes

maybe not for a few))) it looks like the stops have taken and will now go down

Vizard_:
That's very interesting. You have broadened my horizons. Thank you !)))
Wizard, you get it, these underdeveloped people, led by their degenerate, are teaching me)))

I'm going to stand like this:

Alexander Zagryadskiy:

maybe not by a few)))) looks like the stops have taken and will now go down

My dear namesake, all this, isolated moments, without understanding the general state of the market. But at least you dig there, unlike the local woodpeckers.

stranger:
Wizard, you get it, these underdeveloped people led by their degenerate are trying to teach me))))

hilarious)))
Senseki and Maruska's cockroaches are running around on the floor.
The old one slams his slipper on them.
Senya squeals - not my ... not mine ))))

stranger:
My dear namesake, all of this, isolated moments, in the opus, without understanding the general state of the market. But at least you dig there, unlike the local woodpeckers.
i'm mostly an intraday trader) that's why the big picture is not so important for me) most of my entries are boo, and maybe even 1% of my trades last longer than a week) in currencies i seldom use positions
Reason: