FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1987

denniss:

About the pound I told the local smart guys - and there won't be one.

I'd like to hear what you think, because I haven't had the chance to pay for lessons.)

I didn't know it was you))) I just wanted to give a few lessons... how to calculate a lot (margin), what is the spread and so on... i.e. the basis.

denniss:

About the pound I told the local smart guys - and there won't be one.

I'd like to hear what you think, because I haven't had the chance to pay for lessons.)

Judging from what I saw before, you probably put the breakeven at the first rise in the pound and the descent closed the position and now you just have no deal on the pound.

you pow pow pow pow pow pow pow

Deniska - while you're thinking, scratch my heel?

Shit, old man, are you alive in there? I'm getting worried!!! You washing your pants or what? You been popping pills from the motor?

I'll tell you a story in the meantime. Repetition is the mother of learning. Well, listen to my little bangers:

Grandpa salted a tub. But the tub grew big, big, big, big... The granddaddy started to talk his way out of it... uh... .... I can't sell it... It won't listen... And he left without any salt. That's the end of the fairy tale, and good for whoever listened.

A fairy tale will soon be told, but it's a long time for Old Denis to think...

You better get well, because I don't know whether to buy me a kanga or wait for it to go down to 65.

By the middle of the month, audi will have answered all the dickheads himself, why bother.

Where am I supposed to find you then? I don't draw 100% here.

I wonder if they will ban him if he is "complained about"? At least it will be possible to have a little normal conversation))

Hi Ilya.

Has anything changed on USDZAR since you posted the picture?

Denniss is a stranger? Guys, who knows?
Arrogant way of speaking, looks a lot like him.
Reason: