FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1975

And let it go, because I'm the only one with a chudorobot ))))

artikul:
And let him go, because I'm the only one with a chudorobot ))))

It's not like I wrote you down as an idiot, Professor.)

Gone

artikul:
And let it go, because I'm the only one with a chudorobot ))))
Why are you averaging, Professor? (don't trust....)

Tantrik:
Why are you averaging, Professor? (don't trust....)
Chivo? ))) Who's averaging? ))) I'm averaging? ))) I'm not averaging ))))) Frank is up, TP was cancelled ))))

artikul:
Chivo? ))) Who's averaging? ))) I'm averaging? ))) I'm not averaging ))))) Frank is up, TP is off ))))
4 buy limit - ladder ))))

Tantrik:
4 buy limit - staircase )))
So what? ))) These are my limits that price won't return to anyway, they're just waiting for their modification when the moment is right )))) Or at the change of trend will be destroyed ))))

artikul:
So what? ))) These are my limits, to which the price will not return, they are just waiting for their modification, when the moment is opportune )))) Or when the trend changes, they will be destroyed ))))

(1) entry - TP (SL) that's how it looks like, if the TS is raw it may be a fractional (3) entry.

Tantrik:

(1) entry - TP (SL) that's how it looks like, if the TS is raw then fractional (3) entry may be possible.

Limits are left from the time when correction is over )))) I wish I had them, but the price is better)))) During the next correction the program will raise them )))). And no bouillon cubes )))).

Lesorub:

That's the third time the girl wants to bump the price.

what's next?

118.35 - 118.83

artikul:
Limiters were left over from when the correction ended )))) I wish they had caught it, but the price is better ))))) During the next correction the firm will raise them ))))). And no stock cubes )))).
do you have a program with intelligence? forget it there... it doesn't give a shit.... )))))
Reason: