FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1974

Lesorub:

Come on, don't make such a fuss.

and show them your pound limits.

They might be laughing.

You get all the information about who bought and sold what to whom within a second, and you're running around like idiots with some kind of "algorithms".

Where?

Here.

http://www.cmegroup.com/

I'm not chewing, so don't bother asking questions.

Futures & Options Trading for Risk Management - CME Group
Futures & Options Trading for Risk Management - CME Group
  • www.cmegroup.com
As the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group is where the world comes to manage risk. CME Group exchanges offer the widest range of global benchmark products across all major asset classes, including futures and options based on interest rates, equity indexes, foreign exchange, energy, agricultural commodities...

denniss:

Hold on to your franc)

Anything can happen, but the plan is to have a designated take and rollback first ))))

artikul:
Anything can happen, but the plan is to have a designated take and rollback first ))))

denniss:

They give you all the information about who sold and bought what to whom within a second, and you run around like idiots with some "algorithms".

Where?

Here.

http://www.cmegroup.com/

I won't chew, so don't bother asking questions.

Deniska, Deniska, why are you so stubborn?

denniss:

Friendly exchange of screenshots )))

Alexey Busygin:
Eh deniska, deniska, why are you so stubborn?

why stubborn is the max of his efficiency. (everyone has the same disease of discussing past movements or chattering for next year....))))

(entry-profit, entry-profit, etc.)

Tantrik:

why stubborn is the max of his efficiency. (everyone has the same disease of discussing past movements or chattering for next year....))))

(entry-profit, entry-profit, etc.)

There is a riddle on the 1975 page, with an algorithm, can you tell us anything?

artikul:

Is the Denis man a Strange or what? )))

Frac is 1.01339 )))

they're all from the same place )))) (self-congratulatory, self-punctuating)

Alexey Busygin:
There's a riddle on the 1975 page, with an algorithm, can you tell me anything?
no time bro 12 pairs in the works! more speakers screaming((((

How boring with idiots, all the normal ones have gone, I too have gone to other people's monasteries, look in the MT empty bucket, sit on the methaquotes website with their chudorobots and indicators, they will teach you here. Bye