FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1803

mmmoguschiy-new:
The old one is kind of hinting that the climax is coming in your trousers.

But wait! You're not wearing trousers... in the field... Watch out!!! Don't get splashed!

Sorcerer, come out, let's see the climax, that's what the kids call Kolyan now)))

Will the spirits defeat the moon.... why hasn't the Mighty backed his comrades in this fight.... maybe he just didn't have any money left after last week...

see in future episodes...

Lesorub:

Zarik's weeks are all worked out, too...

fuck that zarik, give me the lunar three))))

that's not working anymore, i'm fucked up here, give me this one))))

Lesorub:

there's really nothing to talk about with traffic wardens...

Ilyusha, why did you kill Zogman with sticks? )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

stranger:

Sorcerer, come out, let's see the climax, that's what the kids call Kolyan now)))

Will the spirits defeat the moon.... why hasn't the Mighty backed his comrades in this fight.... maybe he just didn't have any money left after last week...

see in future episodes...

There's only one Vasya running around.
20 whole words to spare.
That's him! That's him
Stupid old pokemon

Lesorub:

Zarik's weeks are all worked out, too...

Ilya, there's something about "non-standard rails" on the red Clan - do you use them?

Zogman:

Ilya, there's something on the red Clan about "non-standard rails" - do you use those ?

don't fill your head with bullshit...

If you use them, you will get the same signals as the ones you used in the past.

What if we go lower? If the price always takes these levels...

prepare the deposit for entering in the direction of the positive swap

Zogman:

Ilya, there's something on the red Clan about "non-standard rails" - do you use those ?

Lesorub:

don't fill your head with bullshit...

If you use them, you will get the same signals as the ones you used in the past.

What if we go lower? If the price always takes these levels...

prepare the deposit for entry in the direction of the positive swap

Lesorub:

I wrote that there's nothing to talk about...

It's called loss-absorption. And it's not normal. It's normal when you open and the price goes your way, and you're adding on corrections within your variation margin (or unrealised profit). In your version, it's called a "pooling" in the hope of a reversal. This is exactly the kind of trading that leads to a loss - there will simply come a point at some point where first you can't fraction and then you will be forcibly closed because you don't have enough collateral.

All because you're opening with limits wherever you can.

Reason: