FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1766

Server Muradasilov:
Well, what about the profile picture?

The skin in my profile is the real account I use to work, not to gamble. I'm not going to risk it for someone else's benefit. Besides, I meant the other skin I posted in this thread, not in my profile.

Cleaning the computer, I came across the file "Gunn Practice", I read it a bit, it's hard to find more nonsense))))
Files:
stranger:
I was cleaning my computer, I came across a file called "Gunn Practice", I read it a bit, it's hard to find more nonsense))))
Now we decided to share it.
Alexey Busygin:
Now we've decided to share it
Lyosha, all the best for the children!!!
stranger:
Lyosha, all the best for the children!!!
Not everything that goes in your mouth is good for you, especially children.
Alexey Busygin:
Not everything that goes in your mouth is good for you, especially children.

You're like children, what you find goes in your mouth...

What else can I get you? ....

stranger:
You're like children, what you find is what you put in your mouth...
Some habits, stay with us for a long time
stranger:
You're like children, what you find is what you put in your mouth...
all of you were like that.
stranger:

You're like children, what you find goes in your mouth...

What else can I get you? ....

MM rules.
Alexey Busygin:
MM rules
Oooooooh, Leshenka, don't ask for that)))