FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1993

Today is the expiry day. I expect the pound to move up. It's very oversold.

Tantrik:
And don't you get sick! (and maybe it's better that you left without passwords...)
I was just wondering. All the information is on my laptop - accounts and passwords. What if something happens, and then everything... We'll have to do it the old-fashioned way, write down "what the pen says..."

Bicus:
Today is the expiry day. I expect the pound to move up. It's very oversold.
Come on, no upside moves before the 15th of January)) I want to buy more.

lactone:
Yeah, that's got me thinking. All the information is on the laptop - accounts and passwords. What if something happens, and then everything... I'd have to do it the old-fashioned way, write down "what the pen says..."
You have to go to your broker's office and they will give you a new one. (Better than the old one, the main thing is to be careful on your skis).

Tantrik:

Shaman, an hour has passed and the eu hasn't broken the dotted line

Tantrik:
at the broker's office - they will give you a new one. (Better than the old one, just be careful when skiing).
They will give you a password... But there is also a sort of "code word" for withdrawal... With the same, if you lose it, in general, the problems will be over the top

Tantrik:
The broker's office will give you a new one. (Better than the old one, just be careful on your skis).

or you'll be torn...

Nestradamus:

Shaman, an hour has passed and the eu hasn't broken the dotted line

Trading a correction from the momentum, that's when the momentum (and where) will be a 40-50% correction from it.

Lesorub:

or you'll be torn...

the pindos are going to go back to bashing everyone )))) (even if it's on euchre....) (and Damus will be happy with the lines)

Tantrik:
the pindos are going to take it over and get it all over again )))) (even if it's on euchre....) (and damus will be happy with the lines)

they will...

they will...

Reason: