FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1759

Nestradamus:

Burst blood vessels in the head are called strokes.

Avicenna...

In this context, you could call it "hemorrhoids." In withdrawal-hangover syndrome, which you seem to be suffering from, the analogy is apt.

You certainly picked the right smiley face for yourself. It's perfect for the poor mind. )))

Chronic alcoholism is generally regarded as a mental disorder or illness. That means that alcoholism can occur as a result of a fairly long-term intoxication of the entire human body with alcohol. Moreover, such prolonged intoxication affects various internal organs and, undoubtedly, the human brain as well. Moreover, the pathologic addiction to constant ingestion of ethanol may cause the disease itself to progress gradually, leading to a significant aggravation of the forms and variants of alcohol intoxication. Of course this leads to drastic disturbances of both mental and physical health and as a consequence to the appearance of the described withdrawal hangover syndrome.

Anatoli Kazharski:

In this context you could call it 'hemorrhoids'. In the case of withdrawal-hangover syndrome, which you seem to be suffering from, the analogy is apt.

You certainly picked the right smiley face for yourself. It's perfect for the poor mind. )))

It's boring with you. You're talking about some kind of medical nonsense, you've been angry all morning...

I'm going to work, I don't have the courage to talk to you (I don't drink in the morning).

In the evening, I'll have three drinks at dinner, and then you'll come and tell me how the universe manipulates you...

Nestradamus:

It's boring with you. You're talking some kind of medical nonsense, you've been ranting all morning...

I'm going to do some work, I don't have the courage to talk to you (I don't drink in the morning).

In the evening, at dinner, I'll have three drinks, and then you'll come and tell me how the universe manipulates you ...

Poor guy. You're completely out of touch with reality. You're starting to hallucinate. You can tell your psychiatrist about your obsession with how the universe is manipulating someone too. )

In order to experience APS, you don't have to not drink in the morning. You have to not drink at all. Otherwise, you'll wake up tied to a bunk someday in a state of unconsciousness. ))

Symptomatically the sick person at this period is mostly characterized by an absolutely uncontrollable and simply uncontrollable craving for any kind of alcoholic beverages. The person may even be truly drunk for days on end. So-called pseudo binge drinking may also occur. The ability to work is reduced even further and fatigue, even at the lightest of work, increases dramatically.

Undoubtedly, some changes in the character of the patient are also noted: such unpleasant character traits as abrupt rudeness, pathological mendacity, and incredible selfishness may begin to appear. It is logical that the intellectual capacity of the person, as well as his memory, and his capacity for acute self-criticism are severely impaired. In addition, there is a sharp imbalance in the mental and emotional sphere, characterised by the emergence of an unpleasant tendency towards hysteria, and a total lack of restraint. This (second) period may well last quite a long time from seven years to the age of twenty.

//---

Go and don't come back. Your streaky and drunken ramblings are of no use to anyone here. Get cured. )

Anatoli Kazharski:

You poor man. You're completely out of touch with reality. You're starting to hallucinate. Tell the psychiatrist about the obsession with the universe manipulating someone, too. )

In order to experience APS, you don't have to not drink in the morning. You have to not drink at all. Otherwise, you'll wake up tied to a bunk someday in a state of unconsciousness. ))

//---

Go and don't come back. No one wants your streaky, drunken ramblings around here. Get cured. )

I do.

Server Muradasilov:
I need

There's plenty here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts

(Take a look. )

Скриншоты торговой платформы MetaTrader
  • www.mql5.com
Графики торговой платформы MetaTrader

In our thread, as always, we're discussing the heat of the moment.
♪ today's topic is drinking, how not to be an asshole ♪
♪ And it's easy to be an asshole if you try the wine ♪
¶¶ Vodka, it's better not to talk about it, they'll tell us how to live ¶¶
¶¶ They'll send us to the hospital to see the pretty nurses ¶¶
¶¶ New Year's Eve is knocking at the door and the hospital's light is on ¶¶
¶¶ I'm confused, I don't know what to do ¶¶ So I'll have to stop drinking ¶¶
I'm in mourning till the New Year's Eve when there's champagne in my hand.

Anatoli Kazharski:

There's plenty here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts

(Take a look. )

If you don't want them, you don't have to read them!

Alexey Busygin:
If you don't want it, you don't have to read it!
Alyosha... what to do... if the Toles attack?

Alexey Busygin:
If, you do not need, you can not read!

It would be nice to have something to read.

I sometimes go to see what the author of the thread has written (what is really interesting), but there is non-stop, some Aliosha being recalled and incoherent drunken nonsense, sometimes from several drunks at the same time. ))

P.S. Rather than put commas, as you do, it is better to abandon them altogether. ;)

Alexey Busygin:
Alyosha... what to do... if the Tholics attack?
Reason: