FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1729

stranger:

Yes.

Who cares about this fuss, that's not what I'm talking about.

Because all arguments and discussions come down to "I sold", "I bought". Who the fuck cares.

You know, I'm here for the cluster. I'm here for the profile. What's there to discuss?

stranger:
Next week, in the second half, I think they will start transferring large volumes.
That's not certain. On Monday, at the opening, the contracts that are out of the money will be thrown into the market. I think they will close them immediately and invest in a new contract. In general, we will see, we will open on the fact.

iIDLERr:
you know, i'm in on the cluster. the targets are in on the profile. what's there to discuss?
Well, I'm curious about the cluster and the scope. Cause there's nothing but fluffers in here. I wonder what points you're paying attention to.

vng_nemo:
So I'm curious about your thoughts on the cluster and the volume. Otherwise it's all flooders here. I wonder what points you're paying attention to.
Oh, I'll join you.

iIDLERr:
i don't give a shit, let's buy it)
another bazaar...

vng_nemo:
So I'm curious about your thoughts on the cluster and the volume. Otherwise it's all flooders here. I wonder what points you're paying attention to.
you were writing the other day... I'm interested in the cluster and the volume of red and green. then I'm trying to estimate where the deltas are pulling.

vng_nemo:

is the layout correct?

is the zig-zag marking being built?

Are the parameters specified in the 34-13-5 indicator?

On the gold, it does not show the marks to drag the indicator to extrema

Lesorub:

is the layout correct?

is the zig-zag marking being built?

are the parameters prescribed in the inductor 34-13-5 ?

On the gold, I don't see any markers that may be used to drag the indicator to extremums

The indicator has no parameters. No parameters at all. You can set the colours, remove or add the built-in graphic elements and...that's it!!!

The essence is as follows - you will have to define two extrema by yourself by selecting and dragging two points. You may outline as many as ten intervals, but you have to indicate the number of the set in the parameters. The numbering starts with 0 (by default).

As for which extrema to take, it is a matter of experience and practice. A hint - use Elliott trend definition.

If the markers are not visible, then right-click on the chart - list of objects - object "arrow" - select - set the current price and time via the properties.

The marking on your screenshot is wrong. Specify the tool and the TF and I will draw it correctly.

iIDLERr:
I was writing the other day... For a long time I wanted to talk to cluster amateurs, and I've been trying to do that for a long time.
I have long wanted to talk to an amateur cluster dealer. Do you take a delta for a certain period or what?

vng_nemo:

The turkey has no parameters. No parameters at all. You can set colours, remove or add built-in graphics and...that's it!!!

The essence is the following - you yourself should specify two extrema by selecting and dragging two points. You may outline as many as ten extremums, but you have to indicate the number of the set in the parameters. The numbering starts with 0 (by default).

As for which extrema to take, it is a matter of experience and practice. A hint - use Elliott trend definition.

If the markers are not visible, then right-click on the chart - list of objects - object "arrow" - select - set the current price and time via the properties.

The marking on your screenshot is wrong. Specify the tool and the TF, I will draw it correctly.

And now?

What is the red marking for?

Reason: