FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1639

Lesorub:

What's all the fuss about?

You draw a dong like a man's dong and get off with it...

where are you going? i got a 5230.

vaz:
Here's the pose on the chiffer again.
which way, if it's not a secret?

iIDLERr:
you up to where? i got a .5230

5398 was voicing...

current, I think it's going back to 4997...

iIDLERr:
By tradition in this branch, such posts are considered photoshopped. We are here to discuss poses either before or at the time of installation. and financial success (plums) of the participants is their intimate affair.

Oh, come on! Speculator posted the other day. Well, I don't know the local tradition, a fever pitch. You're going to discourage pissing around in the electorate. That at least somehow almost see successful, remember, read, may have to ask when, and who just mysteriously "smile" and troll.

............................................................I don't like you, I break your "rusty" 4 axakal traditions periodically..........nu and carrot with you!

Time doesn't care about anything - time is inexorable. The Falling Leaves Blues are over and the New Year's Eurow growth tale begins........... unless, of course, it jumps out of the terminal. If anything, we have to jump the fence.
женщина осень блюз опадающих листьев - Скачать музыку MP3 бесплатно и слушать песни без регистрации
женщина осень блюз опадающих листьев - Скачать музыку MP3 бесплатно и слушать песни без регистрации
  • mp3ostrov.com

Vadens:

That's what you need, who's buying off what!

Work with the line limits on the levels and poo-poo everything.

We spoke yesterday just to talk, for the general development, not for you to catch stops.

You have to, Fedya, you have to))).

I do, and I understand that I need to use levels. The thing is that these levels do not give a clear picture! And here they have both - fins and futures volumes - I cannot wait to catch them! But I'm still like a blind kitten - my eyes have not opened yet)) That's all right. We've all run under the table before.

You can't get any advice from these "old timers", so we'll just have to think for ourselves. I hope there are interested people here!

So we have a problem condition:

"Aksakals" calculate the number of buyers and sellers in the futures market. And apparently they do it with the help of Ninji.

The question - how do you do it? The first thing that comes to mind is summing up all the incoming Time&Sales volumes. Asked the Old One - he says he doesn't do it, but I think he's lying. But it turns out we don't have access to historical data - only what's coming in. Not an option. If you look at the "Volume Zones" indicator, sewn into the platform, you can assume that's what it does, taking into account the historical data. Footprints can also do this...

So question to all - does anyone know how to pull this very historical Last data from the platform? Maybe there are some built-in tools? Like in TOS, for example - I heard there you can export data to Excel.

By summing them up by levels we can get the data we are looking for. Programming is not the point. The main thing would be what to program)). Let me tell you right away that Googling has not yet led to anything useful. Therefore, I appeal to all of you to share the information! Together we are the power. I'll buy an indicator

Z.U. Maybe I don't need any information - the accumulative delta on KD essentially shows it...?

mmmoguschiy-new:

You can't get any advice from these "old timers", so we'll just have to think for ourselves. I hope there are interested people here!

So we have a problem condition:

"Aksakals" calculate the number of buyers and sellers in the futures market. And apparently they do it with the help of Ninji.

The question - how do you do it? The first thing that comes to mind is summing up all the incoming Time&Sales volumes. Asked the Old One - he says he doesn't do it, but I think he's lying. But it turns out we don't have access to historical data - only what's coming in. Not an option. If you look at the "Volume Zones" indulgence sewn into the platform, you can assume that's exactly what it does, with historical data in mind. So, my question to everyone - does anyone know how one can pull the same historical Last data from the platform? Maybe there are some built-in tools? Like for example in TOS - I heard that you can export the data to Excel.

By summing them up by levels we can get the data we are looking for. Programming is not the point. The main thing would be what to program)). Let me tell you right away that Googling has not yet led to anything useful. Therefore, I appeal to all of you to share the information! Together we are the best. I owe you a turkey.

serve the fun doctor's term

2015.12.01 10:02:41.656 Trades '2786605': instant sell 0.56 NZDUSD at 0.66267 sl: 0.67294 tp: 0.65294 (deviation: 2)

NZDUSD

Ilya is great.

I'll add more Zarik on the sel

Reason: