FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1637

mmmoguschiy-new:
Okay, whoa! Who's the expert on tumblers, bids and ascas? Is that what's going on in the euro futures right now? It's selling! It's not just selling, it's selling like crazy, but it's fucking going up. Is that what I think it is? Is that what we were talking about yesterday? So the ECB is buying back the Euro from everyone who sells it or something?! Enlighten me, I don't know!!!
Why not just read something on the subject first, then come up with some good ideas and do the math? And then you'll start to get the hang of it...

Although we've hit a level in the weeks. even a little bit. the next one is 1.025

"Газпром" погасил 5-летние евробонды на $1 млрд
"Газпром" погасил 5-летние евробонды на $1 млрд
  • www.interfax.ru
Москва. 30 ноября. INTERFAX.RU - "Газпром" погасил 5-летние евробонды на $1 млрд. Как сообщили Агентству газовой информации (АГИ) в управлении информации компании, "Газпром" своевременно и в полном объеме выполнил...

2015.11.30 22:00:02.234 Trades '2786605': instant sell 0.38 USDJPY at 123.224 sl: 124.134 tp: 122.334 (deviation: 2)

Yury Reshetov:
2015.11.30 22:00:02.234 Trades '2786605': instant sell 0.38 USDJPY at 123.224 sl: 124.134 tp: 122.334 (deviation: 2)

what the ballet?

Evgeniya Balchin:
Maybe you could start by reading something on the subject, and then you'll have a good idea, and then you'll be able to count. And then you'll start to learn a little bit...
Well-mannered gentlemen respond to girls))

Evgeniya Balchin:
A well-mannered gentleman responds to a girl))
What can I say? I'm out of words, just interjections.

mmmoguschiy-new:
What can I say? I'm out of words, just interjections.
What's the matter... ))))))))))) I bought Eve and she cheated as usual?)

Evgeniya Balchin:
Why so... ))))))))))) bought Eve and she cheated as usual?))
I do not believe the market for a long time! That's why I bought it ))) and the more I do not believe it, the more it tries to convince me otherwise )) this is what it shows me now and I'm trying to understand. again a trick or really just screams - sell it, man!!!

Z.I. and you send me to the books

mmmoguschiy-new:
I do not believe the market for a long time! That's why I bought it ))) and the more I do not believe it, the more it tries to convince me otherwise )) that's what it shows me now and I'm trying to figure it out.

Z.I. And you send me to the books.
Well, for guessing by coffee grounds only a fortune teller gets paid))) what makes you think the market will pay you for it)))
Reason: