FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1619

iIDLERr:
They can. more often than not, they turn into a lost depot. you can also go fishing, mushrooming, eating Jemison....
If you're sure of your ultimate goal, you cannot lose by definition! In general, yes - there are more interesting things to do than stare at a chart - I totally agree)) but you can't make all the money as you know

mmmoguschiy-new:
You're the only one talking nonsense here! It's arecognized fact!!!

As for my thoughts. Try to argue it, you're not smart enough! And you won't - under the pretext of "there's nothing to talk about!"
I told you - 95% retards.

A new thing about Eidler is that he counts the number of buyers and sellers, which is always equal.

stranger:

A new thing about Eidler is that he counts the number of buyers and sellers, which is always equal.

Derevyanko, I'm talking about you! And you didn't listen

Go do your job.

stranger:

Who??? Where???

So we talked :)

Aleshka, come on out and do your bit.

stranger:
I told you - 95% morons.

It has long been noted: money strives for money, the clever for the clever, and so on.

If you're surrounded by 95% morons, you have to wonder who YOU ARE...

charter:

It has long been noted: money strives for money, the clever for the clever, and so on.

If you are surrounded by 95% morons, you have to wonder who YOU ARE...

Tell us about the potato, the faceted one, and the insidious plot to bring down the euro.

At least you can shed some light on the dark side.

Idler, why is it that when you give retards a piece of bread they don't want to eat it?

Like it's too much trouble to chew?

stranger:

Idler, why is it that when you give retards a piece of bread they don't want to eat it?

Is it stressful to chew?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2015(continued)

mmmoguschiy-new, 2015.11.29 10:39

Now, Vasya, you can turn on your ego and sneak something like "this is what happens to those who try to give away their secrets - you will be spit on" and cry behind the barn.

Reason: