FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1519

stranger:
Lesh, why do you need it, tell us more about volume?)

You don't need volume if you trade on price, not volume.

Or are you going to argue with that too?

Alexey Busygin:

You don't need volume if you trade on price, not volume.

Or may be you want to dispute that too?

The old one trades by volume, I know his secret, he receives a detailed email every minute with reports on forex market volumes.

No matter what manufacturer the platform is from, how does the volume information come in ? and can it be disabled by the broker ?

The question to those who know?

We do not need to discuss Ninoze, they have an agreement with the broker that this platform is present.

I must add for Strange, more recently there was a MIG Bank that offers access to the forum, so on the MT5, the volumes are broadcasted there. Again, the vision of the volumes does not depend on the platform

Server Muradasilov:

No matter what manufacturer the platform is from, how does the volume information come in ? and can it be disabled by the broker ?

The question to those who know?

Ninja is out of the question, they have an agreement with the brokers where this platform is available.

for nitze, are not the futures volumes ?

ps

the large spot brokers are ebs and retailers - i wonder if it's from there ...

it is unlikely that the mixture of broker volumes makes sense, rather the opposite because of arbitrage information will be distorted - so hft-arbitrage between the sites increases the volume

but not all deals will be arbitrated, it turns out the volume of some deals is multiplied, others are not ...

Speculator:

The old one is a volume trader, I know the secret: every minute he receives a detailed email with the volume reports of the foreign exchange market.

Let them come, he is sitting on a swap like a salary. He starves for half a year, then spends a month on options. At least he's the troll in charge.

Zogman:

nienze does not have futures volumes ?

ps

the biggest spot brokers are ebs and retailers - i wonder about the info from there ...

it is unlikely that the mixture of broker volumes makes sense, rather the opposite because of arbitrage information will be distorted - so hft-arbitrage between the sites increases the volume

but not all deals will be arbitrated, it turns out the volume of some deals is multiplied, others are not ...

Any self-respecting bank, the volumes are present in any platform it has

Alexey Busygin:
Let them come, he sits on a swap like a salary. Six months he's starving, then a month on options. At least he's the troll in charge.
He grows potatoes in the countryside and sells them at the market price.

Vizard_:
No... just the board of governors will meet...have tea)))) at the rate in december it seems... look at the calendar...

On the 16th, they won't raise anything.

Speculator:

Fuck the volumes.

Alexey Busygin:

What do you need volume for if you trade on price, not volume.

Or are you going to argue that too?

Let's talk about price.

stranger:

On the 16th, they won't raise anything.

DUNE'S CHILD

Reason: